Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-25-2002, 12:23 PM #1
LeF_11
<<sdrawkcab<<

has been a member for 10 years
LeF_11 Trader Feedback...

Hey, if You've ever traded/bought anything from me please post how the deal went and so forth .. I've made over 5 succesful deals online and I thought I should go ahead and start me a traded feedback thread. Thanks to all who post....

EDIT
I know there is a little neg feedback on my 1st page, but I just ask that you read through it all and check the link in my sig and all before you pass judgement on whether or not im a good trader, if you have any questions just ask

SO MUCH RANDOM GEAR FOR SALE CLICK YOU FOOL!!!

Eff this im not coming back...

My Trader Feedback

Last edited by LeF_11 : 09-21-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2002, 07:58 PM #2
PbKiCkSaSs6 (Banned)

Thumbs down

He sent first, Got everything. Slow shipping.... Needs to work on his people skills....

*FOLLOW UP*
He said the impulse he sent me was a 2k. But he didnt say it was pre-release or it needed chopped up shocker barrels. Maxflow doesnt work right. Also after shooting it a couple times the Valve assembly snapped in 2, so now its broken. Didnt package it very good, so now theres a couple deep gashes in the body.

Last edited by PbKiCkSaSs6 : 09-29-2002 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-26-2002, 04:59 PM #3
keith524

wat this guy says he is gonna do he will do it.. i bout a 98C with alot of stuff for cheap and i got everything i was expecting.. easily
Old 09-07-2002, 07:03 PM #4
pbgunrunner
Just Another Fat Old Guy

Great trader

Hi, Lane picked up a barrel from me- did what he said he would, great communication-great trader. Thanks! -Chad

I refuse to tiptoe through life, just to arrive safely at death's doorstep. Dont be afraid to make some noise for the RIGHT reasons!

Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131457
Old 10-07-2002, 11:57 PM #5
LeF_11
<<sdrawkcab<<

Quote:
Originally posted by PbKiCkSaSs6
He sent first, Got everything. Slow shipping.... Needs to work on his people skills....

*FOLLOW UP*
He said the impulse he sent me was a 2k. But he didnt say it was pre-release or it needed chopped up shocker barrels. Maxflow doesnt work right. Also after shooting it a couple times the Valve assembly snapped in 2, so now its broken. Didnt package it very good, so now theres a couple deep gashes in the body.

Here's what happened , yeah I did ship it in a crappy box.. the lady at smart parts ran a scan for my gun and said it was a 2k.. No i didn't mention the cut up shocker barrel part, the maxflow and gun worked perfect when i had it. He broke the impulse dry firing it.. which well your not supposed to do without a tapeworm. So I didnt breaking anything .. and I had to spend 400$ to get the gun he sent me to work .. dont believe me .. just catch me on aim and i'll show u the receipt.

My Trader Feedback
Old 10-13-2002, 02:14 PM #6
PbKiCkSaSs6 (Banned)

Once again, only $258 you didnt know about, AND you put the money into it and got a $900 Vision 32* IMPULSE..... That piece of **** you send me had teflon all over and after the valve stem broke the god damn soliniod went out. So you can really just **** off now.(he never told me how his impy was, It was a pre-release, got damaged in shipping cause he cant package, and now its breaking down)
Old 11-15-2002, 10:36 AM #7
LeF_11
<<sdrawkcab<<

I wish I would have gotton a 32* impulse , that ***** ripped me off though and kept about 210$ worht of parts... I just hope you don't trade with anyone else though , TRADERS BEWARE...

My Trader Feedback

Last edited by kento : 11-21-2002 at 12:14 PM.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:44 PM #8
PbKiCkSaSs6 (Banned)

Thumbs down

Dont worry about me, Ive traded with around 10-15 people since our trade. Not one has complained about me. Our trade was fair, you got that ****ty timmy and I got your ****ty Impy.... That impy is worthless..... Ive alrdy put over $150 into it getting it shooting... Not to mention again you didnt tell me it was a pre release and all the problems with them.
Old 11-18-2002, 03:15 AM #9
gatotsu

LMAO

lef_11 tried to jip me with you're bad timmy

traded the timmy to me and was supposed to get my 32 imp vis

sent the gun in s****y box with mud rag on it.. looked like he wiped his a** with it

Problems with gun:
- bolt all scratched up
- screws all stripped
- melted wiring
- wiring was held together by glue and tape!
- 2 gauges not working
- gauges were both held onto gun using cement
- claimed there was equalizer board, he kept it to himself
- claimed there were no problems with the gun

luckily.. that lil mofo messe dup addresses and gave me 208 and 280, went to wrong place and people didn't accept it, after about 2 weeks i got the gun back, got in big arguement with this b****'s parents, sent the gun back with shipping + COD fee

biggest waste of time ever + makes up fake accounts on pbnation and pbreview

gets a bunch of his butt buddies at pbreview to make up fake negative feedback against me claiming i stole:

e-mag = technically this was sent cod to me, seller was being a$$ munch over the phone calling me at 2am so i told him i wasn't going to accept it.. then claims i stole it

spyder compact setup = i sent a nitro tank for the setup, confirmation even says they accepted it, claims he never got it

lane's f****d up timmy = his hick of a father claims i've been damaged the gun and such

eagle talon = errr? why the hell would anyone even bother stealing such a worthless POS? why would someone steal something that they can buy for $30? (and use for one whole day!)

then he has a nerve to get all of his butt buddies including his mommy and daddy to call me various times almost one after another to piss me off more!

Last edited by gatotsu : 11-18-2002 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-18-2002, 03:18 AM #10
gatotsu

by the way.. you claim you ran a scan..

why would you need to run a scan? don't you know your own gun? G*Y WAD!
Old 11-18-2002, 11:53 PM #11
Ratfinder

Angry

Gatusu is a lying peice of poop! He is banned from pbreview now because he gave himself 3 threads of good feedback in order to steal more guns from more people, he tried to get off with my rt mag, (not e-mag) he stole lef_11's timmy and then before finally giving it back (over a month late) stole a bunch of parts out of it, he even stole my friend rodies spyder and never sent him the tank he was supposed to. The confirmation number he gave out to the general public was some other tracking number for some guy in maryland! Kyle lives in Utah! Not only that but he stole a brass eagle talon from some guy, or so I read. The worst one though is that he stole a 2k2 timmy from a guy over at paintballcity! And last but not least he stole his sisters virginity! I wouldnt touch this guy with a thirty-nine and half foot pole if I were you!
Old 11-19-2002, 12:19 AM #12
gatotsu

you keep adding s*** all the time claiming i stole different things with you band of butt buddies.. isnt it a strange coincidence that you all happen to know each other?

first how can i steal items that were sent COD?
second why would i steal a brass eagle talon?
third when did paintball city ever mention something big like that when they have an info site?

and last lane fielder is a lil b****, sent me a piece of s*** claiming everything was in perfect shape, i have 5 people saying lef ripped them off

plus.. if he's the good guy.. how come he's having things shipped to texas..

when you call his phone number thats listed in white pages, it says phone number is disconnected

when i shipped timmy back to his house, my cod for shipping came back and stated it wasnt right address, it was a PO BOX!

when he called me, it says its from nebraska, when i did a trace on owner of the PO BOX.. it says they are in nebraska as well, explain all of that b****
Old 11-19-2002, 08:49 AM #13
hedgehogsforprez

hedgehogsforprez is a founding member
Hey uh kid...Ever wonder how they know each other? Go read the theft forum and read the thread made by ratfinder or lef ( forget which one ) look how many people it took to track your little thieving *** down. No more credibility on your part, I hope you burn and rot in the most painful way...like in bone collector
Old 11-21-2002, 12:16 AM #14
Ratfinder

hey nimwit, I add the things that I hear about. some guy imed me because he saw my thread over at pbreview about you! he said that he got his 2k2 timmy stolen by a guy named sex me now plz (your aim name)! And it is hilarious because I have never met lef_11 before! I dont know if he lives in nebraska or texas but I have never met him in real life, only talked to him on aim. The reason that I know him is because we both nearly got something stolen by you! And rodie does live in utah also and I know him but I didnt know that you were the guy that stole his spyder from him untill he wrote it in one of your threads where you were trying to rip some other kid off.

And I also think that it is very hilarious that you got banned from pbreview. I saw that you had some good feedback, I knew you always steal stuff so I pmed killer kat (feedback forum mod at pbreview) and asked him to check out the ip addresses on both the names! mysteriously they were the same! So he deleted the threads and you got banned! forever!

Also if you havent noticed, there is a huge thread about you here! One of the biggest ones I have seen in the feedback forum!
Old 11-21-2002, 04:18 AM #15
gatotsu

yeah i dont see anyone saying anything about it or any tracking numbers saying it went to my address moron

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...ighlight=lef11

heres post of original argument
Old 11-21-2002, 08:57 AM #16
hedgehogsforprez

hedgehogsforprez is a founding member
WOW NOW THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING....

Except for when you ripped off those people's guns...

you

are

a

f*ck

tard

Go steal some more guns you freakish little knome child.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:20 PM #17
kento
Ninja

kento is a Supporting Member
watch the language kids.

bad feedback is bad feedback, but at least try to keep it clean, especially the racial slurs. you know who you are. watch it.
Old 11-24-2002, 02:37 PM #18
LeF_11
<<sdrawkcab<<

original argument, man this guy is full of #@%^ , I did NOT tell him 3 different address's , He's just so retarted I had to tell him teh SAME address about 3 times. Oh my gosh , this guy is the biggest scam artist ever. I could care less about my feedback because thanks to him and pbkicksass6 I will never trade online again because of all the people like them that get off on scaming people. I told him about ALL of the scratches and so forth taht were on the gun , the wiring harness WAS NOT MELTED. I dont even know who gave him the idea to lie about that. He did steal my WAS EQ BOARD, Dye 12 in ALUMINUM BARREL , and broke my on/off switch on the gun. He gave me the wrong phone # (purposely) , didn't give me his real name , This guy is a total liar. I dont care if anyoen ever trades with me online again , just so long as they never trade with this guy. and you have 5 people claiming i've ripped them off !?!?!?! hahahahah your a dumb****.. I've probably made about 6 online trades total, 2 were with you retartds who just like to screw people and the other 3 went good. SO yeah makign people up .. hope you feel real big.. and te fact that you say we " Put fake neg feedback" Why woudl we make FAKE feedback... theres nothign fake about the truth man. Whether you choose to accept it or not. And my "hick stepfather" had you balling on the phone.. Oh please Mr holifield.. please dont press charges.. , and last... WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU A WRONG ADDRESS ON PURPOSE... SO i would not get my gun back??? I mean come on there bigguy, use your higher level thinking skills.... Whats real funny though is that , He kept on telling me I was gonna get the impulse back , and that he was waiting for it to get back to him in the mail.. well I saw him post it on ebay.. so i call him and gripe him out and then he decides he's gona send my timmy back in pieces... I swear man , you ever in the tx area, just come a knocken cuz I would love to beat the **** out of you....

Mods : sry bout profanity , just had to clear that up ....

My Trader Feedback
Old 11-24-2002, 02:55 PM #19
LeF_11
<<sdrawkcab<<

Oh yeah , and I just saw this part..

" claimed there was equalizer board, he kept it to himself"

Check out this reciept... notice that I bought a WAS EQ BOARD.. yeah the one that you have in your timmy... I'd be willing to be he's using it in his timmy that he has in his sig..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg receipt.jpg (64.4 KB, 72 views)

My Trader Feedback
Old 11-24-2002, 06:57 PM #20
gatotsu

is that why you had a bad intimidator you knew about then tried to pass it on as an intimidator in perfect working condition?

on pbreview there is a person saying you were trying to sell him your equalizer board
Old 11-24-2002, 10:44 PM #21
LeF_11
<<sdrawkcab<<

Dude you such a liar, why would I sell somethign I don't have , remember .. You have it...

And I told you what was wrong with it... Go fondle yourself or something but quit trashing my feedback thread...

My Trader Feedback