PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-31-2005, 07:41 PM #1
jokerdude1333

All boards

Ok im tired of everyone asking what board has ramping for the impulse, and what boards can you get for the impulse. And where to get them from, and a couple of other details about the boards.

Ok first off we have the Predator morlock board:

This board is $250. you can get the board
here. this board is a custom instal. the reason for that is because this board has break beam eyes. So your body will have to get drilled for another eye hole. Features:

One single 1-11/16 x 7/16" circuit board; small enough to fit in any marker.
Electronically adjust all settings using the trigger.
Tournament lock DIP switch disables all trigger programming.
Instant boot, ready to fire. Disable the eyes by holding the trigger for three seconds.
Adjustable dwell, eye delay, trigger anti-bounce, and fire cycle delay.
Adjustable ABS activation time and dwell increase.
Adjustable ramping activation speed and maximum ROF for all firing modes
Compatable with intellifeed hoppers; adjustable intellifeed pulse duration
Compatable with either reflective or beam-break anti-chop eyes. Advanced eye software provides for no invisible paint colors, even when using the darkest paintshells with relfective eyes.
Upgradeable with future software images.
The Predator monitors the movement of the bolt from shot-to-shot and utilizes eighteen different internal eye modes which it automatically selects based upon seven different timers and nine trigger points. The board validates how effectively the marker is firing between shots and will adapt as quickly as possible for the next.
Board can switch a blinding 30 volts at 37 amperes with 0.031-W impedance; over one megawatt of power capacity.

Fire modes:
Semiautomatic
Autoresponse
Fully-automatic
AFA soft - debounce ramping
AFA hard - ROF ramping
Breakout mode for both ramping types (first shot fullyauto)
NXL/PSP 1-2-3 shot fullyauto (capped at the mROF setting)
NXL/PSP 1-2-3 shot fullyauto (15-bps capped)

also it has a self install kit which costs, 149.99:
The DIY install kit is designed only for those experienced enough to perform the necessary modifications, and is NOT designed for the average player or amateur tinkerer. Full installation requires extensive soldering, drilling and other modification to the marker, and also requires you to understand and adjust the settings on the board from scratch. The kit comes with wiring instructions that tell you which plug on the header leads to what part of the gun, and limited explanation of the eye installation. Beyond that it is all up to you. There are no milling diagrams nor any other explanation besides the operating principals of the board. If you can't figure out these and other installation details without instructions, installing the board yourself is probably not the best choice.
There is no installation warranty for this product and there are no returns. Once the board reaches your door, you are responsible for it. Tech support for the install kit is offered only by the Tinkers Guild and the TAG forums.

Second board we have is WAS(wickedairsports) Equalizer board:

This board is $150. You can get the board at www.wickedairsports.com.

What is the Equalizer?
The Equalizer is a tournament legal board for Smart Parts' Impulse series markers. This board has not been approved for use by Smart Parts and may void the warranty of your marker (if it is still under warranty). This board will work in all current and future VISION and VISION-READY Impulse models. This upgrade board increases the rate of fire and offers numerous other features (described below). The Equalizer comes with the main board, eye board, eye cable, eye cover, and screws for installation. You can use either a long or short ball detent.

Yes, the Equalizer comes with a completely new and vastly superior eye system! We developed a sensor specifically for detecting paintball shells! No other board can compare! You can shoot any color paintball, including black, multi-colored, and even transparent, glow-in-the-dark types!

How difficult is it to install the Equalizer?
Installation of the Equalizer is very simple, and takes just a few minutes! Just remove the grip of your marker, remove the old stock circuit board (along with the old eye and daughter board if present), and then install your new Equalizer board. No soldering is required. The stock eye location has a metal burr that must be removed prior to the installation of the Equalizer's eye board. This can be done in easily using a 3/16" or smaller round file (like a chainsaw blade sharpening file). You can change back to the stock configuration at anytime

What other features does the Equalizer have?
The power supply used with the stock Impulse boards is not sufficient to drive the solenoid output at a high rate of fire without shoot down. The solenoid drive circuit is also not sufficient to drive the solenoid at sustained rate of fire. Both of these problems are responsible for a common problem known as "first shot drop off" (or FSDO for short). These problems have been corrected with the Equalizer hardware. FSDO can still occur if the ram assembly is "sticky", generally caused from improper maintenance (too little or too much lubrication of the ram assembly), and the worst cause of FSDO being the solenoid with oil based lubrication. However, even in these cases, the Equalizer's overpowering solenoid output can virtually eliminate the problem.

There are no dip switches. All settings are stored internally. Settings can be changed at any time via the computer interface (Equalink). Some settings such as the dwell, debounce(tm), and eye mode, can be programmed using the trigger and LED.

Firing modes include semi-auto, PSP ramping, and NXL full auto.

The 3rd is CS designs:
only think i know is that is has ramping, but the company went out of b
Features:
Drop in board
Vision
Semi Auto
Ramping mode activated by switching a switch on the board
Ramping is activated when You hit 10BPS and hold consistently for a 1/2 Second then it ramps to 13 then 15 then 17 then 19 as soon as you go below 10bps it will restart the ramp i think that is it
Eyes deactivated by holding back the bolt for 4 shots

4th board is ECS:

This is actually not a board but a software/vision upgrade to your blue light cricket board. ECS is enhanced cricket software. This software has the same features as WAS, and is about 1/3 the price. If you talk to TRUPIMPWITANIMP on AIM he will tell you more, or if he would go ahead and write a little something so i can add in here that would be great.

5th board is section 8:

section 8 Impulse : Custom Vision Software Upgrade

Get your Smart Parts vision board software upgraded today with Section 8 technology from GDP today! Section 8 technology pushes the boundaries of Impulse capabilities to there utmost in rate of fire and modes. Rate of fire only capped by the hardware itself and 5 modes to choose from:

Selectable modes to choose from:

Semi-Auto - True Semi-Auto means 1 trigger pull, one shot. Completely tournament legal mode.
Burst - Selectable burst range means that you can fire anywhere from 3 up to 15 balls per trigger pull.
Full Auto - Allows for total paint domination at a balls per seconds rate that you configure yourself!
NXL - Fully legal tournament mode capped at 15 balls per second. Pull the trigger 3 times and then on the fourth simply hold it down to go into full auto.
Money Mode (Ramping) - Progressive ramping is turned on by simply using a trigger sequence that only you know. To pull the board out of ramping all you have to do is hold down the trigger for two seconds.

Full Feature List:

AMB (Anti-Mechanical Bounce) - Ensures that your marker won't be pulled for mechanical gun bounce when pulling the trigger!
ABS (Anti-Bolt Stick) - No more bolt stick power more juice to your marker for that intial shot!
5 Modes of Fire - Select from any of the 5 methods of fire listed in the above section!
"Hot Toggle" allows you to activate and deactivate ramping at any time during the game.
Full menu control through the trigger
Multi-tone mode indicators - Different pitched sounds make it easy to recognize what editable area of the board your navigating via the trigger!
Burst shot selection - Set your burst shot selection any where from 3 to 15 balls per trigger pull.
Adjustable ROF (Rate of Fire) - Fully adjustable Rate of Fire from as low as 3bps to 22bps for ramping, NXL, full-auto, and semi auto.
Adjustable Eye Sensitivity - Control your eye sensitivity to make sure your marker is performing at it's very best for that super high rate of fire with zero chops!
Adjustable Dwell - Fully available in live fire modes to help control consistency, air efficency and bolt cycling.
Adjustable Debounce - So that you can set the sensitivty on how many shots your getting per pull.
Trigger scanning - Advanced software ensures that when you pull the trigger it will be detected.
Instant On - Once the marker goes on no boot time it's ready right away!

The trigger interface is incredibly easy to use and toggling in and out of ramping mode before, during or after games takes virtually no effort.

Watch the video of the Impulse in action

Order online today and mail your board to:

Global Domination, LLC.

P.O. Box 4367

Crofton, MD 21114

Boards will typically be shipped back out within 11 business days upon arrival.

Our Price: $200.00

you can find it here:
http://store.gdpaintball.com//index...p;categoryID=12

OK im not sure if i have every board, so if i am missing ANYTHING please let me know and i will correct this. hope this helps anyone out there. Will be updated when i find more information on boards or when someone gives me more info.

Last edited by jokerdude1333 : 09-14-2005 at 03:46 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2005, 07:43 PM #2
blaze9489

STICKY!

Tadao'd Blood Red Ego
Old 05-31-2005, 07:56 PM #3
b1aze
Sorry I'm A Champion

b1aze is a Supporting Member
b1aze is reppin' sidebar 4 life
section 8 upgrade
"Originally posted by AuctionJunkie: thebestbetistodotheresearchonyourownandreadtheforu msandseewhatfitsyoubettereachpersonhasadifferentop inionastofeeloftheguninthierhandsifyouwanttosearch dontcomplainaboutitsimplypurchaseasupportingmember shipandyoucansearchanytimeaswellasreceivemanyother
perkssorrymyspacebarbroke
."
Old 05-31-2005, 08:05 PM #4
blaze9489

Oh yes, I forgot about that one too.

Tadao'd Blood Red Ego
Old 05-31-2005, 08:14 PM #5
xPiZZeRx
Just Chillin'

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Might want to call the Predator 2 by it's real name of the Predator-Morlock. And that it comes as a self-install kit that costs $160. Installations by professionals can cost $250 - $350.

Old 05-31-2005, 08:26 PM #6
jokerdude1333

ok thanks, i cant believe i forgot the section 8 board. does any one have the website of where you can find it at i cant remember.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:31 PM #7
xPiZZeRx
Just Chillin'

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
KM2 Genesis. Not in production anymore though.

Old 05-31-2005, 08:34 PM #8
jokerdude1333

wow never even heard of that one, if you could find some info on it for me or if anyone else has some info on it, that would be great. Or ill just search google tomorrow after work. ok i found the genesis board, ill put that up tomorrow.

Last edited by jokerdude1333 : 05-31-2005 at 08:39 PM.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:52 PM #9
insurreXion

This should be stickied.
Old 05-31-2005, 09:31 PM #10
Hitecpballer

The CS-Designs Board which is not in production anymore was sold for 60 dollars.
Features:
Drop in board
Vision
Semi Auto
Ramping mode activated by switching a switch on the board
Ramping is activated when You hit 10BPS and hold consistently for a 1/2 Second then it ramps to 13 then 15 then 17 then 19 as soon as you go below 10bps it will restart the ramp i think that is it
Eyes deactivated by holding back the bolt for 4 shots
JT red Ize ,Boomstick,
oldschool all a,red tapeworm
cs+ecs board,HaloB
Old 05-31-2005, 10:31 PM #11
TorwynWaSiMp
Poisonous

TorwynWaSiMp is a Supporting Member
Sticky!!
wysiwyg

Now with supporting member status!
Old 06-01-2005, 05:55 AM #12
jokerdude1333

thanks hite hitecpballer, will add that after work tonight, also will add that the WAS is not a drop in board, that you must file down the eye whole for it to work properly.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:21 AM #13
Hitecpballer

Well are they gonna sticky this or what? because there is at least 1post per day about what board to get.
JT red Ize ,Boomstick,
cs+ecs board,HaloB
Old 06-01-2005, 01:53 PM #14
blaze9489

I agree. Someone send this link to a mod.

Tadao'd Blood Red Ego
Old 06-01-2005, 11:12 PM #15
thugpassion4life
Back in tha game

*STICKY*
EggII 4Sale $33
Old Feedback
Old 06-01-2005, 11:21 PM #16
impulse1701

there is the link for the section 8
http://store.gdpaintball.com//index....&categoryID=12

ection 8 Impulse : Custom Vision Software Upgrade

Get your Smart Parts vision board software upgraded today with Section 8 technology from GDP today! Section 8 technology pushes the boundaries of Impulse capabilities to there utmost in rate of fire and modes. Rate of fire only capped by the hardware itself and 5 modes to choose from:

Selectable modes to choose from:

Semi-Auto - True Semi-Auto means 1 trigger pull, one shot. Completely tournament legal mode.
Burst - Selectable burst range means that you can fire anywhere from 3 up to 15 balls per trigger pull.
Full Auto - Allows for total paint domination at a balls per seconds rate that you configure yourself!
NXL - Fully legal tournament mode capped at 15 balls per second. Pull the trigger 3 times and then on the fourth simply hold it down to go into full auto.
Money Mode (Ramping) - Progressive ramping is turned on by simply using a trigger sequence that only you know. To pull the board out of ramping all you have to do is hold down the trigger for two seconds.

Full Feature List:

AMB (Anti-Mechanical Bounce) - Ensures that your marker won't be pulled for mechanical gun bounce when pulling the trigger!
ABS (Anti-Bolt Stick) - No more bolt stick power more juice to your marker for that intial shot!
5 Modes of Fire - Select from any of the 5 methods of fire listed in the above section!
"Hot Toggle" allows you to activate and deactivate ramping at any time during the game.
Full menu control through the trigger
Multi-tone mode indicators - Different pitched sounds make it easy to recognize what editable area of the board your navigating via the trigger!
Burst shot selection - Set your burst shot selection any where from 3 to 15 balls per trigger pull.
Adjustable ROF (Rate of Fire) - Fully adjustable Rate of Fire from as low as 3bps to 22bps for ramping, NXL, full-auto, and semi auto.
Adjustable Eye Sensitivity - Control your eye sensitivity to make sure your marker is performing at it's very best for that super high rate of fire with zero chops!
Adjustable Dwell - Fully available in live fire modes to help control consistency, air efficency and bolt cycling.
Adjustable Debounce - So that you can set the sensitivty on how many shots your getting per pull.
Trigger scanning - Advanced software ensures that when you pull the trigger it will be detected.
Instant On - Once the marker goes on no boot time it's ready right away!

The trigger interface is incredibly easy to use and toggling in and out of ramping mode before, during or after games takes virtually no effort.

Watch the video of the Impulse in action

Order online today and mail your board to:

Global Domination, LLC.

P.O. Box 4367

Crofton, MD 21114

Boards will typically be shipped back out within 11 business days upon arrival.

Our Price: $200.00
Old 06-02-2005, 05:43 AM #17
jokerdude1333

thanks ill add that after work. well ill try to ive been pretty busy the last 2 days.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:25 PM #18
Hitecpballer

Sticky please
JT red Ize ,Boomstick,
cs+ecs board,HaloB
Old 06-02-2005, 07:46 PM #19
jokerdude1333

darn you can only have 10000 characters so thats all i can fit, hopefully i didnt forget to much. should i use the report this to a modeator button becaseu that is probably the only way to get a mod in here. or no?
Old 06-02-2005, 08:08 PM #20
blaze9489

I wouldn't. You'd be better off PM'ing a moderator.

Tadao'd Blood Red Ego
Old 06-08-2005, 09:34 PM #21
pballer531

Does the Section 8 board have a website i could check out it says there is one but i didnt see it also that comes with an owners manual right it seems kinda hard to set up