Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-14-2004, 01:23 AM #1
Dubels
Wa?

has been a member for 10 years
Lightbulb *Eblade Cocker! Needs to Go! Complete Package*

Why am I selling this cocker?:
I have spent a lot of time getting this cocker the way I wanted it, but due to College applications and money constrants I am force to sell this beauty. I have spent 495 dollas just on UC Applications so I need more money for the private schools. I am not leaving the sport I am just taking a break until I can find funds to replace this cocker.
What upgrades does this marker have?:
(1) Worrblade (Worr Hammer, Worr Derlin Bolt) (2)Eclipse LPR (3) Nexus Ram with QEV (4) Samurai Trigger (5) Jackal Custom Internals (6) Check It Uni Mount (7) Hybrid R Drive Inline Regulator (8) View Loader Evolution
What else is included?:
(1) Evil Pipe Kit (2) Maha Powerex 9.6v Batteries + Rapid Charger (3) PMI 48/3000 Nitrogen Tank (4) PMI 4 Pod Pack (5) Extra 2 piece Mako Barrel (6) Extra bolt (7) 10 Pods Some arent even taken out of their packaging yet.
Story:
I bought the autococker as a mech during the summer because my friend just had the thing laying around. The body was miss drilled and the body was replaced. I then purchased the worrblade that is on it now and it has not seen more than 4 days worth of play. Finding out that without other upgrades I could not reach the full potential of my autococker, so I ordered the New Eclipse LPR and Nexus Ram with one QEV. I just recently installed Jackal internals, and the Eclipse Samurai Trigger and have only used it one day. The Autococker is built with parts that work great with this autococker. This gun shoot ropes and turns heads on the field, it was tunned by Hammer @ Hammer Time Paintball. I was interested in playing tourney ball next season, but because of college apps it has been put on hold.
Asking Price:
850 OBO This is a complete package: Upgraded Autococker + Hopper + Tank + Pod Pack + Pods. All you need to get going is paintballs. I have 3 cases of GAP paint that I can sell for 30 dollars + sh to the buyer of the cocker. PM about the differnt paint I have. This package new would cost well into the 1200 range. heres a link to picture if they do not show up below: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...82&uid=2951669

Pictures:

Last edited by Dubels : 12-14-2004 at 01:25 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2004, 04:08 PM #2
Dubels
Wa?

Price is OBO. Offer something if you feel the price is too high.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:37 PM #3
Dubels
Wa?

up
Old 12-15-2004, 12:14 PM #4
Dubels
Wa?

make an offer now lowered 750
Old 12-16-2004, 12:05 AM #5
Dubels