PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-06-2005, 08:59 PM #1
DoNt GeT ElImInAtEd! (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Possibly Scammed... HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!

I made a deal with a guy who lives in lousiana. His Pbnation name is skallthaway. We make the deal on wensday night and we exchange info and everything like that. We talk on the phone etc... Neither of us have a significant amount of feedback, i might of had 1 to 2 more but i wanted the deal really bad for this dm5 for my strange shocker and he would not send first. So thursday i have the gun ready and my dad drops it off at the fed ex shop. The guy tells me he will call me wen he gets out of class, but he said there was a possible chance of him getting called into work so he wasnt sure if he could get his gun to the u.p.s. store. So im waiting for his call and it never comes, so i call the fed ex shop where my dad does business all the time so were like known there and i told them to pull the package out of shipment if the truck comes and if i hear from the guy ill call them to tell them to put it back in. So finally i try the guy again and he answers and says he was working and the phone was in the back room. So i was like ok what ever and call the fed ex store and have them put the package back into the system. So way later that night my homie calls me and says isnt this the gun you are trading for and i say yes it is. He tells me the guy i did business with, his screename is offering the gun around and i look on Pbnation and search his name and i see that skallthaway is making offers to other shockers. At this point i blow up and start instant messaging the guy and get no answer. I start cussing and saying i made a deal wit u and saying this and that and then he answers saying he is the guys frined and was helping him get rid of the gun and had no idea that his friend made a deal with me. So i was like thats b.s. and he is like i swear and if he told u the gun is at the ups store its there. So i've been trying since last night to get a hold of the guy who i did business with and i get no answer. Now his voicemailbox is full and wats strange is he told me his name is jared. On his voicemail box it says the voice mailbox of lawrence is full ?? . So i call my dads friends at the shipping store and ask if there is any way to get the gun out of the system and back to cali. They tell me it has been delivered, it was suposed to go 2nd day and be delivered saterday but for some wierd reason i find out it was delivered today and now i also find out that on the fedex site it says it was left near the front door with out a signature. I do not know wat to do right now. I dont know what i need to do at this point. Do i wait to see if the gun comes tomarow or do i take action now. At this moment i will not put up his address and all his information because im not sure if he did try and scam me or if he just doesnt communicate. If the gun does not come tomarow all of his info will be up and hopefully sum 1 can help me out...

Please HELP!!!

If you need any clarification on this thread you can contact me via aim at : jtpaintbala

THANKS,
MAX
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2005, 09:04 PM #2
john-gotti
Banned

omg!! that sucks
Old 05-06-2005, 09:05 PM #3
srrdude
~Blondie~

get the info up. Do everything to cover your *** before he has a chance to do anything. Assume he is scamming you. I know, that may not seem right, but its his own fault for poor communication. You upheld your part of the bargain, and by not calling you when he said he would and not responding, he shows no indication of keeping his. If he goes out to play with it tommorrow, which i bet he will, have people on here know what to look for.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post50695286
Old 05-06-2005, 09:14 PM #4

thankx man i appreciate it both of u guys....

what he will be playing with would be my strange shocker and here is a thread of it with pics...
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=977251

also here is a link to his thread of his gun....
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=&pagenumber=1

thankx guys need the support... Liousiana people lets here sumtin plz!!
HELP!
UP

Last edited by DoNt GeT ElImInAtEd! : 05-07-2005 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:16 PM #5
srrdude
~Blondie~

if he comes back and you get your/his gun whatever... apologize for freakin out but remain firm that his communication or lack thereof is the cause of the problem. If he does, dont leave bad feedback.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post50695286
Old 05-06-2005, 09:18 PM #6
surefire1209
.christ.krew.

juss post in the right section
Old 05-06-2005, 09:19 PM #7
PB-N-FL

best to not post personal information, hope you dont get scammed, but posting personal info on the web is a good way to get in trouble as well.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:21 PM #8
Mete0r.iMP (Banned)

Mete0r.iMP is a Supporting Member
******* i know ur situationb ut its illegal to post htat kind of info on this kind of website..
so take off his address and stuff..
Old 05-06-2005, 09:21 PM #9
p8ntball1987
Nom Nom Nom

p8ntball1987 is a Supporting Member
p8ntball1987 plays in the PSP
p8ntball1987 plays in the APPA D3 division
edit* didnt see the above post.

i'm not sure, but i dont belive its legal to post that information..
Old 05-06-2005, 11:24 PM #10

as of right now i still canot get ahold of him. also on the fact of his information remember i'm not even sure if it is even real becuase remember he told me his name is jared but his voicemail box said lawrence... sry about posting in the wrong forum but i just wanted other poeple to know about him cuz supposedly he is still trying to trade the gun with other people...he offerd it to a friend just last night
Old 05-06-2005, 11:31 PM #11

if you all really think it is that bad to have his info up tell me and i will take it down until tomaro and if no gun shows up 2maro everything is going up....
Old 05-06-2005, 11:34 PM #12
Marko34256

Marko34256 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Marko34256 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
shoot...i'd go by a diff name if my first name was lawrence too.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:36 PM #13

marko34256 if i wasnt the one gettting scammed i would be laughing but unfortunetly ( sigh ) i am being scammed or seems to be getting scammed...HOPEFULLY THE GUN SHOWS UP BUT WHO KNOWS???
Old 05-06-2005, 11:45 PM #14

ttt
Old 05-06-2005, 11:47 PM #15
$$AMONEY$$

Annual Supporting Member
$$AMONEY$$ is a Supporting Member
$$AMONEY$$ plays in the PSP
$$AMONEY$$ plays in the APPA D1 division
Yo, I talked to this guy over AIM, he entertained my offer of an A-Bomb for his DM5, but all of a sudden stopped talking. I read through your thread and looked back at what time him and I spoke. AFTER this gun was supposedly traded to you, he was still offering it to me. Now, he may have been still pushing it thinking you were going to back out, but it's still shady. I dunno, if you thought you were getting a Strange for a DM5, well, alarms should have went off, because if it's too good to be true it probably is. I hope it works out for you though.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:48 PM #16
Jackie Chan
im fasta than ull eva be

Jackie Chan plays in the PSP
Jackie Chan plays in the MiLP
Jackie Chan plays in the APPA D3 division
wassup dude,
scammers suck so ill try to help ya out, but you do need to take off the guys personal information. Looks like the guy is from chalmette so im thinking he plays at Atomic Blast..heres the link to there thread Atomic Blast PBN thread he may play elsewhere hope this helps and gluck with gettin your gun back

Team Swatpaintball.com
Warped Army
LA Heat
feedback
Old 05-06-2005, 11:48 PM #17
Fl1pS1de
Got Ropes?

i dont wanna be mean but this kinda fits in perfectly

hope ya can take a joke in a time like this, i hope you get ur gun back

"Got Ropes?"

Silver to Copper fade Impulse w/ Vision
My Impy-Lo-Rise Clamping Feed,Blade Trigger, NDz Brass Hammer, Strange Bolt,SP Respirator Kit,AA 14",Strange Trigger Job, SP On/Off
Old 05-06-2005, 11:49 PM #18
gutlesschimp
pron

i feel for ya
Old 05-07-2005, 01:01 AM #19

thankx for all the info and everything guys i appreciate it...i will take off his info for now..... im still just praying the gun comes tomaro!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 01:08 AM #20
sphere36

if it doesnt come in and u still think he's scammin u then call his local police dept. and get them to talk to him (that usually helps some) or just call him from a different phone # and when he answers tell him straight up either he gives u the stuff or u call the police on him..and i live in mississippi so if u want any help then louisiana aint that far away than i'll call him up and be like, yo..give that man his stuff..
Old 05-07-2005, 01:12 AM #21
moosepb435

thats why you third party.....

your gun sucks so bad that smartparts would laugh at it!!!!

paintballis not a habit...its a way of life