Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 10:41 PM #1
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FREE Raffle for Supporting Members!

Free Raffle for all Supporting Members.

[update 8, PbN Member Ponypulse is going to contact you via Private Message to get your mailing address, compile them into a list, then forward that list to me]

[update 7, send me a p.m. with your mailing/shipping address, title it "raffle prize winner", thanks!]

[update 6, all entries qualify, regardless of whether or not you are a PbN Supporting Member (legal reasons), congrats to the winners! More updates coming soon!]

To enter this fun, simple raffle, all you have to do is make sure you've already signed up to become an official PbN Supporting Member, then reply with a short explanation of what you like most about PbNation. The winners will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, March 14th. Winners must have the "Supporting Member" logo below their screenname in order to receive their prize. I can't really keep track of when you become a Supporting Member, so as long as you have the Supporting Members logo, then you're good to go. Remeber, this FREE Raffle is for Supporting Members.

Click here to become a "Supporting Member"

**The best entry/reply will be awarded a hard to find, high quality, genuine HK Army Sandana headband!

The raffle prizes:

1 - (zC-)Autographed Dynasty Jersey... something you can frame and hang on your wall.

5 (CKyXx87xX, dehydrated_water, -x BuRt x-, paintball addict, sensevision) - Fully Autographed Dynasty Posters (full-sized). These are rare, collectors items as they are the last posters showing 10 og Dynasty Attackers on the same field, at the same time. In my previous Membership Drives, PbN Members were willing to donate $50 to PbN, in order to get one of these posters from me, for free. Now that these posters are discontinued, the value of these fully autographed posters are nearly priceless.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/158666.jpg

2 - (Big_Papi, Swantonbomboy) harryc Fully Autographed Dynasty 7man Posters (full-sized), Dynasty Attackers playing w/ ShockerMachineGuns, all running & gunning to their primary bunkers! PbN Members have donated as much as $45 to PbN so that I would send them one of these fully autographed Dynasty Attacker posters.

**note: For you foreign/international/out-of-country PbN Members, when I say "Dynasty Attackers", I'm actually referring to Team Dynasty (www.dynastydynamics.com and www.SkinnyK.com

5 - (harrycarps, yourname75, bluemidget123, PBMAN212, Tony) Autographed Powerex Dynasty Posters (small). HK Brian Cole, he's a good kid, saw that I was making his teammates sign the above posters, offered me half a dozen of these mini posters, then sped off in his Porche before I got a chance to make him sign them, what a lazy bum!

5 - (chubby bunny, AlphaWolf47, hawaiian_homegrown, impyfreak69, muroks) Autographed Avalanche 7man Posters (full-sized), when they were still rocking the Angel WMD Machineguns! People donated $35+ to PbN just to get one of these full sized posters from me for free.
Click here for pic of Avalanche poster

Many of you have only heard about the Hostile Kids. Well, here's your chance to watch the team in action. The entire HK vs. Jax Warriors is featured in the hot new 720 World Cup DVD! Watch as the HK Army goes to battle with the well established, highly skilled Jax Warriors!

3 (B-MoNeyZ, Breathepaintball, tim's timmy) - 720 Video's just released World Cup '04 DVD.

My review on the new 720 WC '04 DVD coming soon!

1 - (on hold) Check It Unimount, I have a black one here, but I can get it exchanged for the color you want

2 - (Blazestorm, Warped14) one each of the following Abstrakt T-shirts, w/ actual raised lettering, makes it feel like a very expensive, very fashionable t-shirts!
http://www.abstraktclothing.com/neww...zzleblack1.jpg

www.abstraktclothing.com

1 - (paintballer187) Very high demand, very agg Abstrakt hat. There's been a lot of people trying to Alex$Free.99Fraige this brand new Abstrakt hat from me. The nicest trucker hat you will have ever worn.
http://www.abstraktclothing.com/neww...nogramhat3.jpg
www.abstraktclothing.com

20 - (tom9) Abstraaaakt stickers. As demo'ed by one of the best paintball tournament players in the world, Dynasty Opie McLoughran (also owner of www.Abstraktclothing.com)

stickers demo1
stickers demo2
www.abstraktclothing.com

1 - (spunkey) PbNation Wristband. High demand item, great gift idea, only $3.99! I already ordered one for this raffle. :-)
pic 1
pic 2

2 - (ian_blake_iii, infinite727) Hot new PbNation embroidered patches!!! I just ordered a pair of these Hot New PbN patches, just so that I can add it to this raffle. :-) You can order your own PbN patch for a measly $3.95!
http://www.pbnation.com/misc2.php?s=&action=store

1 - (rpgamer123 )Complete set of BodyGlove Paintball stickers, very high demand, high quality stickers

3 - (BroGrim, ThatGuy86, UK Hawaiian) HK Technology headbands (w/ HK Tech inside): Gold Plaid (available exclusively thru www.PbFashion.com), John Deere autographed by HK Yosh Rau, and og HK Digital Camo.

More cool prizes to be announced!

Become a !!! Your contributions go towards helping to improve the entire PbN Site. It's ok to donate as often as you want and/or as much as you want. Get your friends to become Supporting Members, too!

http://www.pbnation.com/donate.php

Special thanks to the fats, gins, quats, beasts, troses, Windon, Winston, and hksupport at:
www.pbnation.com
www.hkarmy.com
www.p8nt.com
www.dynastydynamics.com
www.firstcallpaintball.com
www.ollielang.com
www.p8ntballer.com
www.720video.com
www.pimoon.com
www.inspiredclothes.com
www.xpsl.com

**disclaimer: this is another one in a series of bang anus ("kickass"), free promotions to help bring awareness to the much needed "Supporting Member" feature available here at PbN. This is NOT an official PbN promotion. Not responsible for lost/stolen/damaged prizes during shipment. As with all other types of contests/raffles, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.**

Dealers, stores, distributors, manufacturers, and event coordinators... Buy an ad banner. Click here for more info

Click here to become a "Supporting Member"
Old 02-24-2005, 10:48 PM #2
paintballer187
187PB.COM

Annual Supporting Member
paintballer187 is a Moderator
paintballer187 is a Supporting Member
paintballer187 is a founding member
paintballer187 is BST Legit
paintballer187 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally posted by ft57
Free Raffle for all Supporting Members.

http://www.hkarmy.com/images/051504-1/

Old 02-24-2005, 10:52 PM #3
Cupcake

Cupcake is a Supporting Member
The best thing about PBN is how you can meet someone over the internet who likes the same sport as you, then meet them at a national event!
Old 02-24-2005, 11:12 PM #4
ermeynator
Leopard print

ermeynator is a Supporting Member
The best thing about PB Nation is that there are hundreds of people on the same board who can help you out with any problems you may come across. There a hundreds of people who you can make friends with and play paintball with. I have met quite a few people here and they have become some of the greatest people I have known. They are there to back me up, and I am there to back them up. All of this couldn't have happend unless it was for the hard work and time people have put in to make PB Nation one of my favorite places to be.
Sam's
Misguided
Children
Old 02-24-2005, 11:17 PM #5
MattThMenace
+9 feedback on pbn

MattThMenace is a Supporting Member
The best thing about pbnation is when you have a problem or question you can post here and mostly all the time people will help you solve your problem or answer your question. And its a great place to find good deals on guns and other things.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:23 PM #6
zC-
Citizen Snips

zC- is a Supporting Member
zC- supports DLX Technology
The best part about PBNation is the vast collection of information on anything and everything paintball. From markers to gear, PBNation has the information you are looking for and there are quite a few experts who are very willing to help out whenever possible. PBNation also encourages the growth of the sport and what it is really about, the love of the game.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:25 PM #7
patternw
killing.machine

patternw is a Supporting Member
The best thing about PBNation is that it's all about balling. Not about whale watching or what you had for dinner last tuesday....it's all about paintball. You come on here and you can talk with ballers that all have the same love and lifestyle that you have; Paintball. PBNation is a connection between us; from the UK to Cali...were all apart of one love, one life, one sport; PAINTBALL

PBNation.....THE Paintballer's Connection
Old 02-24-2005, 11:26 PM #8
DrKillgore (Banned)
AP all day

DrKillgore is a Supporting Member
What I love about PBNation is that everyone is there to help you. No matter when or where, everyone comes and brings their knowledge. All of my paintball knowledge comes here from PBN. With out it, I would not know anything about my gun. I probably wouldnt have my current gun.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:42 PM #9
CKyXx87xX
WDP > All

CKyXx87xX is a Supporting Member
the best thing about PbNation is the information that is held within the threads, the helpful people in the forums, and the chance to show and help other people with your own knowledge, also the amazing amounts of free stuff they give away, and the Mods doing a good job of monitoring the threads..

Last edited by CKyXx87xX : 03-01-2005 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:49 PM #10
Oc_rage (Banned)
Big Beats and Bass

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
what i love about Pbnation is that its a place where i can learn. i learn about new guns and stuff. i can talk to people all around the world and get help for my gun. i love that i can support people by helping them with Their problems. i just cant go more than like one or two days without being on this website. im hooked. and i cant stress about how much i like this site. since im a travaling Gun tech i need to know everything there is to know about my teams guns. which are all basically different guns. on this website i can learn from spyders to E-cockers to timmys to Angels. and i love how we have the team section for talking to people about our favorite teams. i like that no matter who u are u can join Pbn and have a good time. this is such a diverse website. i think Pbn is just an overall AWEsome place and i cant even imagine how it would be without this Website. I HIGHLY doubt id know as much about paintball as i do now. I LOVE PBN. VIVA LA NATION

sorry if it was a little long
Old 02-24-2005, 11:49 PM #11
ImpaqKidz
Playground Legend

ImpaqKidz is a Supporting Member
"The best thing about PBN is how you can meet someone over the internet who likes the same sport as you, then meet them at a national event!"
- Cupcake.

Exactly what I was going to say, its great to make friends then meet up with them, and have a good time.

Infamous Clothing
Eastcoast Underground