Difficulty: * (1 star - easy)
1. Go into PS, and right click on the paint bucket.
2. Select the gradient tool.
3. Than, go up to the gradient fade bar. And click. (Hit the actual gradient and than a menu will pop up.)
4. To adjust the colors select the crayons (Fig. 1) and than look at the bottom bar and change the color. (Fig. 2)
You can change the fade by moving the diamonds. **Make sure to fill up the entire bar to get a full fade, or there will be a large white spot when you attempt to apply your gradient.
That, is the gradient.
Now to apply.
No matter what method you choose to apply the gradient (I prefer the magic wand and layer via copy method, it does not matter.)
1. Select your top layer (The layer you are applying the gradient to.)
2. Go to blending options and check the gradient overlay box. Apply the following settings (or whatever works best for you.)