Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 01:33 AM #43
AKAForever

has been a member for 10 years
AKAForever has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Soulman555
Chris, I wouldn't even bother with this.

This issue is long over and dealt with, leave the guy alone. What is he supposed to say, "yeah, I sure taught him!". Let it go.

Peace,
~SOUL

Thank you Craig. Glad you said it.

PS: this is Kris, aka: 519's pod ***** ( silver w/ black a-bomb..dunno if you remember me)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2004, 03:19 AM #44
xxrabbittxx
Banned

alright here we go AGAIN.

i'm not saying it happened or not, but this is directly aimed at all the tounrey players and is a general info post for all the newbies that are thinking of starting to play.

lemme start by introducing myself :

Name* rabbitt *
i was one of the ultimate reffs for psp x-ball for the 2004 season.
* chris and several players on infamous, dynasty, naughty dawgs, and a TON of other teams know me already.

* now that you know who i am let me start by saying this*

what you are all talking about the bonus balling, the db-1 setting, 12 shots to someones head* not saying it happen'd* and other dumb a$$ stuff are all reasons why reffs like me get so nit picky on every little rule. it's not bad enough that we can sit there and see alot of the markers bouncing, but when i can go and pull a random gun on either side of the feild and make it bounce ( ALOT ) is just stupid, now i'm not saying what you all should do but at least get a little more creative if you are gonna cheat.

* not that any balla' anywhere EVER cheats * ---mad sarcasm

but to all the tourney players currently playing
* just a heads up*

" things are changing and rules and testing is getting ALOT more strict"

and to all the kid's thinking of starting to play tourney " be your own player, don't think that what you see on a video, or saw gator, chris, todd, rocky, or others pull during a game is something you can get away with........"

becasue if you, do don't be surprised when a reff ripp's through yer team handing out penalties or worse just goes on a velcro party eliminating 3/4's yer team in seconds.

most these guys that are able to get away with a FEW of those moves have been doing for a long time and is just how they play now, we kinda just accept it. but when it gets too outta hand we do start getting a little heavy on the penalties...
Old 12-03-2004, 06:39 AM #45
Moogar
Banned

QFT

Quote:
Originally posted by xxrabbittxx
alright here we go AGAIN.

i'm not saying it happened or not, but this is directly aimed at all the tounrey players and is a general info post for all the newbies that are thinking of starting to play.

lemme start by introducing myself :

Name* rabbitt *
i was one of the ultimate reffs for psp x-ball for the 2004 season.
* chris and several players on infamous, dynasty, naughty dawgs, and a TON of other teams know me already.

* now that you know who i am let me start by saying this*

what you are all talking about the bonus balling, the db-1 setting, 12 shots to someones head* not saying it happen'd* and other dumb a$$ stuff are all reasons why reffs like me get so nit picky on every little rule. it's not bad enough that we can sit there and see alot of the markers bouncing, but when i can go and pull a random gun on either side of the feild and make it bounce ( ALOT ) is just stupid, now i'm not saying what you all should do but at least get a little more creative if you are gonna cheat.

* not that any balla' anywhere EVER cheats * ---mad sarcasm

but to all the tourney players currently playing
* just a heads up*

" things are changing and rules and testing is getting ALOT more strict"

and to all the kid's thinking of starting to play tourney " be your own player, don't think that what you see on a video, or saw gator, chris, todd, rocky, or others pull during a game is something you can get away with........"

becasue if you, do don't be surprised when a reff ripp's through yer team handing out penalties or worse just goes on a velcro party eliminating 3/4's yer team in seconds.

most these guys that are able to get away with a FEW of those moves have been doing for a long time and is just how they play now, we kinda just accept it. but when it gets too outta hand we do start getting a little heavy on the penalties...

QFT
Old 12-03-2004, 07:23 AM #46
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE
Playoffs??? PLAYOFFS!!??

AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is a Supporting Member
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE plays in the PSP
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is Boss
rabbitt im very curious on your views on the nxl rule style on the guns being capped at 15bps and allowing any mode as long as the first 3 shots are semi auto.... do you think this was a good idea? and also do you think it would be a good idea to trickle this down into divisional xball? if not all divisions then at least 1st and pro. please gimme a pm id like to strike up a convo with you.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:40 AM #47
LP4Life
trendywilliam

LP4Life is a Supporting Member
Why ask Chris a question, does he even post?
Old 12-03-2004, 11:34 AM #48
{o(-_-)0}
pro baller

chris is in aculpoco at the touney down there. he said that in his post yesterday that he wouldnt be posting till he got back or something.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:58 AM #49
xSAVAGEx
VX1000 LOVE

I dont se the big deal, Its 100% gangster that he actually got 12 shots off all on the guys head!
Old 12-03-2004, 12:01 PM #50
xSAVAGEx
VX1000 LOVE

Quote:
Originally posted by xxrabbittxx
Well thats bull ****, because im not gator, lang or some hugeplayer means when you see me pull a stunt I will get ****ed 10x's easier? Why would you admit something like that.
Old 12-03-2004, 01:35 PM #51
xxrabbittxx
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xSAVAGEx
Well thats bull ****, because im not gator, lang or some hugeplayer means when you see me pull a stunt I will get ****ed 10x's easier? Why would you admit something like that.
Because instead of tryen to waste a whole game tryen to catch lang, or lasoya, or hot rod, or gator in the act

In stead we/ i kinda wait for them to try that move again, and this time be sloppy about it so it's easier to catch.

and the reason you would get nailed 10x's easier is becuase your absolutely right, your not them and you havent been tryen to get away with this cr@p for years.

make sense.....

if not heres a little more of a break down...

they are good, i'm not saying they arent but human nature: if they try something once and get away with it they will try again, and do it a little more laxxed then the previous time and basicaly keep getting more laxxed until they just get sloppy. so it makes it a bit easier to catch.

you on the other hand who has never tried that move before, is like a baby bird tryen to fly for the first time and is as obvious to catch, as when some one runs out of paint during a game.........*we all know that sound*

oh and savage whats so gangster about hurting someone to the point of sending them to the hospital?
hey i have a better idea, play me and i'll throw in my chips*nxl boards/ pre15bps cap*
and i'll just stand unloading into yer head, would you like it if i sent you to the hospital with head trauma? are you saying that the kid that got sent to the hospital deserved what he got ?
are you an advocator of gang violence? did you participate in the l.a. riot's?
if the answer was no to all of those and you still say it was gangster then.....

GO DRINK BLEACH....... AND ADD SOME TANG

Last edited by xxrabbittxx : 12-03-2004 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:09 PM #52
Tigress
Rawr.

Annual Supporting Member
Tigress is a Moderator
Tigress is a Supporting Member
Tigress supports Cereal Killerz 2
Tigress donated to help Peyton Trent
Tigress supports Bob Gurnsey
Tigress supports our troops
I think this thread has gone far enough.