Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-19-2004, 04:23 PM #1
radray

has been a member for 10 years
radray supports Empire
Paintball on January in the Philippines

Kamusta my Paintball brothers! I, my brother and my cousin will be visiting the Philippines late January this year after many years. I would like to get the opportunity to play there during my two week stint there and see how the sport I enjoy has grown in the Philippines.

Anyone care to show me where to play and and rent gears? With the airport security so tight now a days, I don't plan on bringing my gear and will opt to rent instead. We just want the opportunity to play with our paintball brothers in the Philippines and have the same fun as I do with my other paintball brothers here in Southern California.

I just hope the heat and humidity does not get to us quickly. Anyways, if anyone care to extend their hospitality to me. I would greatly appreciate it. I can be contacted at radray@hotmail.com.

Thank you.
Raymond
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2004, 01:09 AM #2
Bauer

you can contact spyder130, me, or ice candy.

there's a lot of place where you can play... there's gotcha in antipolo, shaw blvd, in a mall (guys i can't remember.. perry fill me in). there's also boomland, southwoods. there's one in enchanted kingdom, in paskuhan village in pampanga, addidas sprts camp, and in marilao bulacan.

but, where will you be staying?
Old 11-21-2004, 03:35 AM #3
radray

radray supports Empire
TY for the response Bauer. I will be staying in Manila and Pampanga for a little over a week before going to Boracay. I just want to be ableto sneek in some Paintball for my 2 week vacation.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:53 AM #4
AngelSlayer
"IceCandy"

2 weeks is a long time dude... try posting at pacificpaintballer.com at the PI section cause post their more often...

Don't hate the player....
Specially if he has money....

Click Me
Old 11-22-2004, 11:11 AM #5
radray

radray supports Empire
Thanks for the tip AngelSlayer! I will do that when I get home. What I enjoy about paintball is the feeling of comraderie. Despite the adrenaline rush and the competitive nature of the sport, at the end of the day everyone is friendly with each other and the sharing of one's experiences which is usually inflated is very entertaining over a drink and a snack. I have made many friends through paintball her in the US and would like to do the same on my trip there. PEACE!