PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-19-2004, 07:29 PM #85
LiKiDbAlLa
Wipe.Kill.Win

has been a member for 10 years
Man, I'm seeing alot of pro's in this thread I guess. You all are sitting here talking about an event that you didn't even have the chance to participate in. Why? Because you lack connections, you lack skill, you lack any quality deserving of a successful player/person. You guys don't play nppl, you havn't played infront of a real crowd, except for maybe mom and dad.. The world is moving in a direction where connections are key, they have theirs so let them be.
Old 11-21-2004, 03:37 PM #86
RenegadeLegion4
F8 and be there!-Photomob

RenegadeLegion4 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally posted by LiKiDbAlLa
Man, I'm seeing alot of pro's in this thread I guess. You all are sitting here talking about an event that you didn't even have the chance to participate in. Why? Because you lack connections, you lack skill, you lack any quality deserving of a successful player/person. You guys don't play nppl, you havn't played infront of a real crowd, except for maybe mom and dad.. The world is moving in a direction where connections are key, they have theirs so let them be.
I don't have connections... I play NPPL! I'm far from a pro. I do, however, do more to better our sport than some second-rate D-List actor that jumps on for a 3 game exhibition at a National Event. The only reason that there were even people in the crowds was because they did some good scheduling! I am willing to bet that this game was between two major games? Maybe that's why there were people in the stands? I really doubt that there were a ton of people there going... "wow... this is what paintball is? I would have never known if I wasn't the president of the 7th Heaven-single episode-actor fan-club!!!!" I really doubt that there were a ton of people drawn to the NPPL event just to see the game that Hunter played! I don't have anything against Hunter... or what he does for a living. I do not know the guy from Adam. I simply do not think that the attitude that he had in the first few posts was of someone who loves the sport... it seemed more like someone who wants to try to make himself feel more important in something that he's new at... instead of just enjoying it!
Legion MOB : TIL I DIE Feedback
Old 11-22-2004, 09:51 AM #87
Simon Woodstock
Nor*Cal

Quote:
Originally posted by LiKiDbAlLa
nope. i play nppl. and I had a full sponsorship to SD. skills and connections?

they say that nice guys finish last, but i'm the leader."
Old 11-22-2004, 05:52 PM #88
LiKiDbAlLa
Wipe.Kill.Win

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon Woodstock
nope. i play nppl. and I had a full sponsorship to SD. skills and connections?
Team name? Games won? Placing?
Old 11-30-2004, 10:48 PM #89
BANNED GANGSTA

I know that this is super late but I am 28 years old Sorry been on Vacation in Big Bear. Was down to 15 degrees the other night. So Relaxing. Great time!