PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-18-2004, 06:59 PM #22
Dye Heavyweight
Beast

Dye Heavyweight is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vengeance are my Home Boyz and they ripped it up. They should of won 1 of the 2 games they lost on sunday because a guy that did a run through on the team had a hit on the hopper and the ref was being a LAZY ****!!! they need to seriously need to rotate the refs sundays because the ones that work friday and saterday dont do anything but stand and watch from the side lines on sundays
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2004, 09:04 AM #23
Big Greg
Special Delivery

Big Greg is a Supporting Member
Big Greg is a founding member
Circle Factory

I think we placed 7th or 8th overall. We won our first game sunday vs nurv, lost to paintball mart, then beat pti. Unfortunatly Paintball mart won all three of their games so it bumped us out. Not bad for our second nppl
Old 12-10-2004, 12:46 PM #24
Anadrol
10+ yrs in Paintball

Anadrol is a Supporting Member
Anadrol donated to help Peyton Trent
Anadrol helped look for balloons
Mr. Adicto you know best What ever you say is gold .. God Bless ya .. Again if you have any quetions, comments or problems and you think you canmake things better in any team or sport you have my number and my name and in case you missed it here it is again .... you are more than welcome to contact me

Rick Sesman - 877-895-7048 - Team Owner - KGB

Oh one more thing make sure you speak with proof of all your negativity or attacks as I am sure it will make a great laughable conversation... I appreciate all your negeative energy your are expending on us to give us free press, talk about usand the team and absolutely incorrect lies about anything of the inner working of my company and team...

Thank you for the free press on here and again awesome to play all the great team at the event and practicing this year for the NPPL format will be awesome ... 2005 should be an awesome year for everything within the sport.

Pardon spelling, heading off to Cal Jam to work the RaceGun Booth, whom sponsored us, (Gear, Guns and Entry) to play at CalJam for their company this saturday come by the booth and talk to me there if you would like, you are more than welcomed to meet and greet the great folks of Race....

Last edited by Anadrol : 12-10-2004 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:35 PM #25
sO=Cal

anyone know why this "yer_mom" guy keeps talking ****?
he was kicked off Envy for missing practice... now hes whining
why did he miss practice? cause his mom wouldnt give him a ride..
hes just some disgruntled 14 yr old that has nothing else better to do than slam some team that he screwd up with
keep slammin the team, and then hiding from them at events..
ill spot ya at one of these tourneys and
were gonna have words man
you know... face to face
keep it up

Last edited by sO=Cal : 12-15-2004 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:10 PM #26
sO=Cal

if your not that spaz kid... your ryan
and im pretty sure rick has you both under contract
im pretty familiar with your x team.. it was around long before you.. and will be there long after your gone im sure, You may have personall problems with Rick, but you cant judge that entire team just because you dont like one of them. That angel guy is really good, and the captian is really down to earth and easy to talk to.These are good guys, one of the few mature teams im aware of in so cal other than dynasty, that dont have some bug up their ***, and dont think that they're above conversation, even with newcomers to the game. they get a bad rap because of anon punks like yourself. but your not the first to go down this road of slamming another team because your not on it anymore..
so flame away man, its not like their not gonna find ya one day and confront you about it. these guys were at almost every tourney in so cal this year. your obviously just a spectator now...
these guys are cool...
your just some crybaby, grow up?

Last edited by sO=Cal : 12-15-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:03 PM #27
Anadrol
10+ yrs in Paintball

Anadrol is a Supporting Member
Anadrol donated to help Peyton Trent
Anadrol helped look for balloons
ZZzzzzzz........

More free press too bad it is not on the other threads that some one can read ...

Snooze-ville .... children doing the one post wonders posting like battled retards ...

one more thing if the two of you are at least gonna go back and forth over my team and myself .. give out your real names ... step up to the plate and be men and the "stick our of your ***" ....

Mods if you can please close this thread as it is useless and the child apparently has nothing to contribute ...
Old 12-15-2004, 04:44 PM #28
Brnzbuddha
OG Moderator

Brnzbuddha is a Moderator
Brnzbuddha is a Supporting Member
Brnzbuddha is a founding member
Brnzbuddha plays in the PSP
Brnzbuddha donated to help Peyton Trent
Thread is being cleaned up. PMing users about thier behavior. Flaming and the like is not necessary on the forums guys. Keep it civil. Consider this a warning, if anything else is necessary, we will start with admin. actions.

Thanks guys, Happy Holidays!