Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-15-2004, 09:54 PM #43
ORRACLE GANGSTA
Banned

ORRACLE GANGSTA is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Im no genius but I did score a 1325 on my SAT when I took it in 11th grade. And I'm white. GO figure huh. I made penn state main campus as a freshmen too. But after touring the campus and partying for three days with my guide , at 18 I realized that there was no way I would have been able to concentrate on school and I would have failed like it was my job. Plus I did not want my parents money hanging over me. Also I wanted to see what cali was all about. So in 1996 I went to boot camp, and learned about responsibility, integrity and honor. WOuld trade it for the world. An amazing and insane expeirence as well. Imagine a job where you are literaly responsible for peoples lives and millions of dollars government equipment. YOu have to make immediate snap decisions and you cant be wrong. When I'm in radar instead of tower its like playing Nintendo but if it says game over I just killed people. Crazy but the rush is awesome and the situation with air traffic is always changing. I get to go home with my brain feeling like mush and tired as hell, but with the satisfaction of knowing I made a difference and did and outstanding job. And that my friend is PRICELESS.

After taking tests they offered me the Nuke Submarine program. That is for the creme of the crop. Hell no I aint goin on a sub! But Air Traffic Control now that was a challenge that I was up for!

Last edited by ORRACLE GANGSTA : 11-15-2004 at 09:57 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2004, 10:06 PM #44
ORRACLE GANGSTA
Banned

oh and one more this. A celeb is gonna take even partial credit for making our beloved sport grow is just insane. Of course he/she is gonna get clowned hard. What do you expect. I mean just read through the prior post. It is obvious that I am not the only one to feel as I do. Yeah I'm sure it was an awesome rush for you to play in that arena. It would have been the poop for any amature baller to play a game or two in front of a full grand stand. The reason why you got to play in that arena is what I and most others have a problem with. The whole special treatment thing is just plain crap! If I was a miller light Referee guy, and you started to walk out on that field, you would have gotten a flag thrown in your face for lame celebrity treatment. LMAO!
Old 11-15-2004, 10:15 PM #45
Digits
A-Train

ORRACLE GANGSTA - Just shut the **** up.. No one gives two ****s about you, your lousy *** job (the air traffic controller you complain about), what you think, who you are.. Hell no one gives a **** about you.. Period.. You think your making a difference?? Go tell it to someone who cares.. Oh wait no one does..

Instead of complaining about everything like a ****ing 2 year old suck it up and realize that these "tea-drinking" actors DO help the sport of paintball grow.. YOU do NOTHING for the sport.. You don't spread the name to younger kids who are just old enough to get out and try it for the first time.. You don't draw huge crowds of people who come to watch you and your team play.. You do NOTHING compared to the celeb team..

Suck it up and realize life isn't fair..

Hunter - It's cool what your doing.. But learn how to spell atleast a bit.. It's like reading a 9 year olds post. No offense but how are people supposed to take you seriouse when you don't even take your image seriouse.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:21 PM #46
BOPP HACKS LIFE
5K337

Fact of the matter is your team doesn't deserve any ounce of respect. What did you do to deserve respect? You played a game against another celebrity team? Did you play anyone notable? Did you beat anyone notable? ah. thought so.....
Old 11-15-2004, 10:40 PM #47
tonysk83

tonysk83 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Digits
ORRACLE GANGSTA - Just shut the **** up.. No one gives two ****s about you, your lousy *** job (the air traffic controller you complain about), what you think, who you are.. Hell no one gives a **** about you.. Period.. You think your making a difference?? Go tell it to someone who cares.. Oh wait no one does..
And he does something while you sit here on your ***, sorry, but disrespecting a person in the arm forces is horrible.

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications."-Dwight Eisenhower
Old 11-15-2004, 11:55 PM #48
Espandi

pim = hot

haha, just had to say it.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:03 AM #49
Digits
A-Train

Quote:
Originally posted by tonysk83
And he does something while you sit here on your ***, sorry, but disrespecting a person in the arm forces is horrible.
Number one you dont know anyone about me..

Number two I could give two ****s about the US or their armed force..

Number three.. Yes I will disrespect him.. Like Hunter said.. Respect is something that has to be earned.. Just because he thinks hes some big bad american who can work on the airforce doesn't mean jack **** to me when he goes around disrespecting people left and right for just trying to HELP.. It's not like these celebs go around demanding that they be treated special.. It's just the way things work..

Plus until your games get as many viewers as theirs then you can suck it up and shut your ****ing mouth because yes.. You are nothing compared to them.. I don't care how much better you think you are.. People don't decide to try and play paintball because they see you play.. But they do if they see celebs.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:06 AM #50
ORRACLE GANGSTA
Banned

1. Dont take my personal views as the actions, feeling, or thoughts of the people that work hard with less and for less (military personel).

2. You are off topic bro. The basic topic is... celebrity treatment and were you deserving to play any ballers wet dream of paintball.

3. I was stoned when I took the SAT and had yet to go through honors Physics and Calculus 2. ( my senior year)

4. I've had a couple of brew ha ha's so excuse my spelling.

5. Spell my damn name right for christ sakes . ORRACLE not OrrIcle. Jeez. At least I spell your correctly. *( for someone with a wopping 1520 I guess you would expect more....... need proof.... Read his first large post that was a lame rebutle to my post. LMAO)

6. You still have not justified to the masses why you should recieve special treatment to play in the arena that you did.

7. To assume that I agree with you is insane. And if you think I do you can lick my sack.

8. You are in no way a part of the media. You are an indepent contractor selling your self for your own personal gain. You are televised on a media platform. Called T.V. DUH! You are not the media!

9. I'm callin you out. Socal huh? Meet me at Velocity paintball park and we'll see whats up. We can do it either one of two ways. I can either break your jaw in the parking lot, or 2 we can go 1 on 1 of a course of your picking. I do 50 hours a week, got a 2 month old son and other commitments. But since you think you are the **** I will put time aside for you. Take it or leave it hoe!
This is what happens when you try to man up. Gonna save face or ***** out. I'm sure you 'll make up some lame excuse or think real hard to slam me. But the question is ..... You gonna man up or strap on another pair of depends.

Choice is your though guy!

Last edited by ORRACLE GANGSTA : 11-16-2004 at 12:09 AM.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:17 AM #51
DanCloutier
God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter05
Alright, I just want to say that i am sorry for the spelling on my post from earlier. I was a little pissed that I was getting a hole bunch of crap from people who claim to have respect but can't seem to find one ounce of it in there small little heads.Also i want to give a huge thanks to everyone who is showing respect or love to my team and I and what we are trying to do for the sport we all love. By the way Orricle you think that a 1325 is boss...sorry but i scored 1520 so you can come and kiss my ***. Oh and i am already excepted into the UC schools of my picking but because of my job i am not going to be able to attend. Also i am done trying to show you that the media is part of the reason paintball is growing because you keep making that point yourslef. Maybe you need time to think about all the stuff you said, because apparently you agree with me but can't find it in you to say, alright...your correct.
One more thing, someone said that disrespecting a man in the armed force's is horrible.... Well maybe when that man acts like a respectable person with some room for growth in his simple mind, maybe then he will get some ****ing respect. Untill then he is nothing to me or anyone with any smarts. I hope you take this to heart Orricle because if you are one of the men i have representing my country...then man we are headed into some dark times. I hope you will listen to some reason and stop being a jerk, for everyone in this countries sake.
Good god, what a little whiny *****.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:20 AM #52
ORRACLE GANGSTA
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by DanCloutier
Good god, what a little whiny *****.
Quoted for truth.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:24 AM #53
Reel Balla
"Master Baitor"

quoted for truth? More like quoted out of jealousy.
2k5 Shocktech Shocker #13
Inline Maxxy
2k3 Eq'd Rat
Manifold Maxxy
Old 11-16-2004, 12:25 AM #54
SeanKimStyle

thought it'll be cool to post this Real World Vegas. this was from Comic Con. not NPPL

Old 11-16-2004, 02:13 PM #55
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Hey Dan, I have to say something really quick.

In paintball, you gain respect in many ways. I remember when the Stoned Assassins were starting out. They practiced at CPP and would get a bunch of **** from people. They'd give a lot of that **** back. LA Xtreme challenged them and they took it head on. That was quite possibly one of the best matches I've ever seen. They earned their respect in my eyes and in the eyes of players at CPP. Now when someone challenges you, that is when you are given a chance to prove yourself.

Orracle challenged Hunter to a match. A 1 on 1 match is quite possibly the easiest type of game to play. ****, off the break you just run up field and bunker the sucker. However, this is where the kid has to sack up and do it on his own. What does he have to prove to us? Nothing. What does he have to show for it if he does show up? That he has balls and is a real paintballer. Real ballers show when they're slapped with a glove. That is how you know someone is a real man or if they're just some 11 year old behind a key board. If he really thinks he is a paintballer, he has to prove it. Now like Orracle said, the choice is his.

I understand that as his teammate you want to stand up for him but if he doesn't play, in no regards will he ever be considered a real paintballer. With that said, I'm going back to bed. I've got the damn flu.

Orracle, let me know if he shows via PM.
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
Old 11-16-2004, 02:15 PM #56
RenegadeLegion4
F8 and be there!-Photomob

RenegadeLegion4 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally posted by Reel Balla
wow!!! this is funny as hell.... hunter is my team mate... all i have to say to all of you that think us playing ER is a bad thing.... you all need to relieze that we are going to be playing in the celeb league and thats not going to change.... so stop being jealous cuz you are not pretty enough and just accept that we ARE help promote EMPIRE stuff.... we wear empire stuff to ever event and premire we go to.... just like b-real did on leno.... so suck it up....
All those premire's that you go to are not quite the same as B-Real on Leno brotha... PEOPLE ACTUALLY WATCH THE TONIGHT SHOW TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE B-REAL! They don't just accidentally flip to the Disney Channel and see Lindsey Lohan on some premire... stop and see some fool they've never heard of wearing an Empire hat as they flip to a celeb that's actually worth noting. I'm being pretty extreme for a reason... YOU ARE NOT OUR SPORT'S SAVIOUR! You should be on here as a guys who plays the sport he loves... That's it! Now what's with this Celebrity Paintball League? Why don't you guys just come out and Hack-it with us "normal" people? Good lord... I am sooo glad I never went the "Hollywood" Route!
Legion MOB : TIL I DIE Feedback
Old 11-16-2004, 02:37 PM #57
RenegadeLegion4
F8 and be there!-Photomob

RenegadeLegion4 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter05
By the way Orricle you think that a 1325 is boss...sorry but i scored 1520 so you can come and kiss my ***. Oh and i am already excepted into the UC schools of my picking but because of my job i am not going to be able to attend.
Good thing they didn't have you spell anything... Good lord...
Legion MOB : TIL I DIE Feedback
Old 11-16-2004, 03:39 PM #58
Maverick_1369
Si. Fly

Maverick_1369 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hmm, Im gonna come straight out and say I think the celebs playing paintball and endorsing it will do good for the sport, and bring it into my light and get better attention as a legit sport.

Now on to smack talking. I can completely understand the players that have been busting thier ***** for years in the sport, yet dont get to play in that kind of spotlight. But hey, look at the attention the Linkin Park vs. B-Real game at Huntington got. Celebs playing was pretty cool too in that sense.

I think they should have a servicemen's game, i.e. military personnel game. Heck even do Army vs. Navy vs. Air Force vs. Marine Corps. I respect the men and women of our fighting forces, as should everyone else in this country.

Now if you wanna talk smack about school, I go to a school that has the #1 Aerospace Engineering program in the country, as well as one of the largest Air Force ROTC cadet wings in the country.

All in all, I do think the celebs being able to play was good for the sport, but I also do think as other do that you havent worked as hard as other to get to that spotlight. Congrats that you were able to though, I would have taken that opportunity as well.

I scored a 1210, I guess I suck then
Old 11-16-2004, 03:50 PM #59
Simon Woodstock
Nor*Cal

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick_1369

Now if you wanna talk smack about school, I go to a school that has the #1 Aerospace Engineering program in the country, as well as one of the largest Air Force ROTC cadet wings in the country.
wow, not many people w/ 1210's get into Cal Tech. are you even an aero?

they say that nice guys finish last, but i'm the leader."
Old 11-16-2004, 03:52 PM #60
Maverick_1369
Si. Fly

cal tech doesnt have the #1 aero program in the country, Embry Riddle does, and yes I am
Old 11-16-2004, 04:05 PM #61
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

My friend is going to Embry Riddle. You guys have an NCPA team in that school, don't you? I'd go to ER but sadly, I don't want a career in aeronotics. Great school.
46/0/0

Old 11-16-2004, 04:11 PM #62
Maverick_1369
Si. Fly

haha, yea, there are two campuses though, one in prescott, and one in daytona beach, daytona has the team, im in the process of starting one in prescott
Old 11-16-2004, 04:21 PM #63
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

Start one before the new Freshmen come in so he can join haha.
46/0/0