Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2014, 07:56 PM #1
bradman156

Geo 1

Looking to buy a geo one, nothing wrong with it. Normal ware and tare.
Whats it worth?
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2014, 02:34 PM #2
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

PaperBoyWS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
That depends on a couple other things.

If it has the GR2 and GST kits you could probably snag one for about 350 on the high end.

If it has the stock prop shaft, can, and bolt I wouldn't pay more than 300.
TiPX/TPX Aftermarket Parts List
Empire Trracer. Tippmann SL-68 II. Tippmann TiPX. DP Rev-I. PE Geo+. Sheridan KP3. Milsig MK3 CQB Pro. 2k2 WGP pump 'cocker. WGP Trilogy Pro. Survival Game Splatmaster. Sheridan PGP.
PaperBoyWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:56 PM #3
Konnor2125 (Banned)

Konnor2125 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Konnor2125 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Konnor2125 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Konnor2125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:33 AM #4
Dailydriven09

Dailydriven09 is playing at Living Legends VII
Dailydriven09 plays in the APPA beginner division
Dailydriven09 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnor2125 View Post
ifthat's what you paid for a geo 1 you got ripped off. 300 most unless it has high ups
Old 08-04-2014, 11:26 PM #5
s9ac3r

I paid $350 for a clean black geo+ paypal'd and priority shipped. Ive seen a banged up geo sell for $320+15shipping on Ebay. There is 2 geo for sale on Ebay right now Both bid is under $300 with 2-3 days left. Especially with the news of the IV core (GEO3.5 bolt engine) upgrade for all GEOs, I think GEOs will sell for 350-400 easy now.

The GST and GR2 kit is not really that important because of the IV Core.
s9ac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:07 AM #6
NewEngland187
East Coast Elite

NewEngland187 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
in reality no more than 400 even in perfect condition
Old 08-05-2014, 03:22 AM #7
1dayteam120

Annual Supporting Member
1dayteam120 supports Cereal Killerz 2
1dayteam120 donated to help Peyton Trent
1dayteam120 supports Team VICIOUS
1dayteam120 supports DLX Technology
If you pay $400 because eBay you over payed this is pbnation $300 I wouldn't spend more than that because if you buy the IV core it's $170 more so you have $470 in a geo1
2 Cyborg 6s, Vanquish 1.5, Ego11, Protégé FS
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post84973761
Interested in selling an entire gearbag and getting cash now? PM ME I have cash
1dayteam120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:44 PM #8
MrKnoxville

MrKnoxville owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MrKnoxville has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I just got a geo + and give 350 for it shipped.
MrKnoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:02 AM #9
Dailydriven09

eBay you'll always pay more, because the seller has fees to pay and it's always overpriced on paintball stuff. I've seen completely yellow "clear" bottoms sell for $125, knowing they should sell for 45 here. Just remember if you haven't bought yet the geo 1 didn't come with the solenoid adjustment and shot very very different than a normal spool, where as the 2.1 has it (and maybe the +, never followed the +)
Old 08-06-2014, 11:50 AM #10
Iowa
Shooting ropes at dopes

Annual Supporting Member
Iowa is BST Legit
Iowa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Iowa supports Team VICIOUS
A year ago I sold Geo+'s for $315 in great shape. With even more geo models out now, there isn't a geo1 on the market worth more than $300(unless barrels and extras are included).
Old 08-06-2014, 12:21 PM #11
Dailydriven09

Another example, I watched a geo 1 on eBay sell for 325 plus 15 shipping, had a virtue oled board, deuce trigger, pops asa, 2 sets of grips, cp reg, and all the stock parts. To me that's a decent deal
Old 08-06-2014, 07:16 PM #12
s9ac3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailydriven09 View Post
eBay you'll always pay more, because the seller has fees to pay and it's always overpriced on paintball stuff. I've seen completely yellow "clear" bottoms sell for $125, knowing they should sell for 45 here. Just remember if you haven't bought yet the geo 1 didn't come with the solenoid adjustment and shot very very different than a normal spool, where as the 2.1 has it (and maybe the +, never followed the +)
Not true. Ebay, you will always pay more as long as there is another bidder. Its called supply and demand. There are currently 2 GEO1s for sale on Ebay right now with about 1-2 day left. Both were listed starting $0 with no reserve. I know because I've been watching them. One looks very clean and complete "Lagoons GEO" current bid is at $306 with 1day left. Second one isn't complete and looks like 6/10 cosmetically, current bid is $225 with 2 days left. The last 2 hours of the bid is where true price will show. The marker is worth what the buyer is "currently" willing to pay for.

Yes there is also a clean and complete Lime Vicious GEO+ priced at a "buy it now $485". I inquired and He explained to me that since its a Vicious he will not go lower than $425. Since there are 2 GEOs as low as $225 on ebay I doubt anyone will be willing to pay this guys price.
s9ac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:57 PM #13
Dailydriven09

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9ac3r View Post
Not true. Ebay, you will always pay more as long as there is another bidder. Its called supply and demand. There are currently 2 GEO1s for sale on Ebay right now with about 1-2 day left. Both were listed starting $0 with no reserve. I know because I've been watching them. One looks very clean and complete "Lagoons GEO" current bid is at $306 with 1day left. Second one isn't complete and looks like 6/10 cosmetically, current bid is $225 with 2 days left. The last 2 hours of the bid is where true price will show. The marker is worth what the buyer is "currently" willing to pay for. Yes there is also a clean and complete Lime Vicious GEO+ priced at a "buy it now $485". I inquired and He explained to me that since its a Vicious he will not go lower than $425. Since there are 2 GEOs as low as $225 on ebay I doubt anyone will be willing to pay this guys price.
I don't get your point, I'm simply stating that eBay will be higher priced for a demanded geo, than on Pbnation or a Facebook bst. That's why I see bob long g6r and geos go for higher prices on eBay because they are demanded more, than if I were to go on the Facebook bst and find the exact item for easily $100 leas
Old 08-06-2014, 09:00 PM #14
Dailydriven09

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9ac3r View Post
Not true. Ebay, you will always pay more as long as there is another bidder. Its called supply and demand. There are currently 2 GEO1s for sale on Ebay right now with about 1-2 day left. Both were listed starting $0 with no reserve. I know because I've been watching them. One looks very clean and complete "Lagoons GEO" current bid is at $306 with 1day left. Second one isn't complete and looks like 6/10 cosmetically, current bid is $225 with 2 days left. The last 2 hours of the bid is where true price will show. The marker is worth what the buyer is "currently" willing to pay for. Yes there is also a clean and complete Lime Vicious GEO+ priced at a "buy it now $485". I inquired and He explained to me that since its a Vicious he will not go lower than $425. Since there are 2 GEOs as low as $225 on ebay I doubt anyone will be willing to pay this guys price.
and also that's not supply and demand. Supply on a geo is not limited, eBay itself will always be higher than pbnation because not everyone has these alternative ways to get product, and will pay X amount to get it, where as we know what it's truly worth and know what we are able to get it for, the end