Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-05-2014, 01:11 PM #1
mini_invert_clellis

Empire Invert Mini V.S. Proto Rail Maxxed

ooking to get a new marker, and found two markers at the same price, i looked at many comparisons and videos, but i want some feedback from you guys ASAP so if you could get back that would be rad, Thanks!
mini_invert_clellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2014, 03:13 PM #2
MadMaxAxe

MadMaxAxe supports Empire
Go with an Axe or mini. Costumer service is the best in paintball.
Dust Black Empire Axe, Virtue OLED Board, Exalt grips, Lurker bolt and barrel, Dye Rotor, Black Ninja Stubby.
Set up, 1 1/4 out, 150 psi, 5ms. Whisper quiet
MadMaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:23 PM #3
surflamj

Annual Supporting Member
surflamj has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've owned a rail and mini and would say between a standard mini and rail maxxed I'd choose the maxxed. Out of the box it has everything you would want in upgrades already done. My biggest gripe with the mini was the trigger. Again this is just my opinion but it is possibly the worst trigger ive ever laid fingers on. On top of that the mini does not have an on/off asa and that's gonna cost you another $100 to get. The only problem with the rail is your stuck with what you have, the resale is horrid and odds are your going to outgrow either gun rather fast.

With all of that being said, I would either save up a few more bucks and get a mini gs or buy a used axe. the gs solved all the issues I have with the mini and is a great solution if your set on buying new. I'd still say the best option is a used axe tho. Again, this is just my personal opinion. Take it for what you will
PM Me
surflamj is offline   Reply With Quote