Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2014, 12:09 AM #1
Treesta7

Treesta7 is playing at Living Legends VII
Lightbulb What are some good upgrades for my mini besides on/off asa?

I am trying to upgrade my gun im thinking a new bolt, barrel, and trigger but what do you guys suggest?
Treesta7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2014, 09:55 AM #2
StinKb8

I'm assuming a mini gs?

If that's the case, I wouldn't upgrade the on/off, that would be a giant waste of money. Barrel, for sure, I love the SP freak kit. I don't mind the stock trigger at all now that I was able to pick up the last trigger pin from Boss (I think they need to produce some more again, it took all the side-side play out of my trigger). Bolts=meh, depends on how much tinkering you wanna do with your gun, nothing is worth buying except either the boss bolt or lurker bolt, otherwise don't upgrade. IF you do buy one of those its not just a simple drop it in (at least the lurker) and go, you have to find the right configuration for it to work right and well.
StinKb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:21 PM #3
Treesta7

Treesta7 is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinKb8 View Post
I'm assuming a mini gs?

If that's the case, I wouldn't upgrade the on/off, that would be a giant waste of money. Barrel, for sure, I love the SP freak kit. I don't mind the stock trigger at all now that I was able to pick up the last trigger pin from Boss (I think they need to produce some more again, it took all the side-side play out of my trigger). Bolts=meh, depends on how much tinkering you wanna do with your gun, nothing is worth buying except either the boss bolt or lurker bolt, otherwise don't upgrade. IF you do buy one of those its not just a simple drop it in (at least the lurker) and go, you have to find the right configuration for it to work right and well.
I don't think I have the gs I've had the gun for 4 years and I was thinking about the new exalt launch bolt but can I get most of the same upgrades with the older version of the gun
Treesta7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:41 PM #4
StinKb8

well either way, parts are still compatible. barrel imo is first and foremost. Like I said about the bolt, nothing is really worth buying except Boss or Lurker, but they take tuning, you need to know your gun pretty well and be able to tinker. Triggers are purely personal preference. I personally have a CP sling on my Defiant 2 and love it but its rather similar to the stock trigger (for a mini) but no slop. I don't know anything of the reg of the old mini's so I'm sorry I'm not much help there..
StinKb8 is offline   Reply With Quote