Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-04-2014, 12:54 PM #1
Evil Rocky

Evil Rocky is playing at Living Legends V
Evil Rocky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Stormtrooper JT Impulse FST W/Boss Bolt, Boss Pin, AKA Reg + Stock goods

Have my JT impulse which I do love, but with me being a gun whore I am looking to move. Not in a hurry to sell, the gun shoots amazing and perfect. Used Saturday and Sunday and have zero problems. I shot the gun for last 6 practices and never had one issue. I have about 13 cases through it in total and the gun is fully broken in and shooting on point.

In case you guys never held an Impulse, but it is like a UL frame type on an ego 11, but quieter and smoother. Gun has ZERO barrel rise and everyone that has shot gun was very surprised about it.

DONT LET THE JT NAME FOOL YOU. PLUS YOU GET THE AWESOME KEE SUPPORT EVERYONE WISHES THEY HAVE.

I prefer to sell, but if a trade offer comes to me that I cannot refuse I will then consider trading.

My upgrades are
Boss bolt- Has a softer tip (It is an Axe tip)
Boss no show pin- It keeps the gun looking cleaner with no pin showing
AKA sidewinder- Best reg ever and I think looks better. I have stock reg, but the internals are missing. I am sure you get some from kee/gog

+

I have all stock bolts and pins and case and barrel. The stock barrel was used for about 1 case and then I switched to my Shaft 4 with whip tip and or my Dye UL barrel with matching tip (Those barrels can be included with enough cash if interested.)

Below are some older pics, I will take some tonight. I just wanted to include some right now with post. If want specific pics please let me know.

RULES

* I DON'T SHIP FIRST, MY FEEDBACK IS PERFECT
* PLEASE POST THEN PM ME
* IF MAKE TRADE OFFERS PLEASE BE READY TO TRADE.
* IF PAY PAL PLEASE COVER FEES

Prices
Gun Stock W/boss bolt and pic and reg AKA- $600 (Maybe or OBO)

IF TRADE, VALUE 700

If interested with the following please add

UL barrel .688 back with 14'' silver tip- $50

PE shaft barrel kit .685, .693 in black and .689 in a lime green + Whip tip- $165 (I used the .685 back for the first time Saturday and Sunday. The .693 never been used)

Boss bolt with no PIN SHOWING

Top of NO SHOW BOSS BOLT

Top bolt is boss bolt and bottom is stock

DIGI CAMO ETEK 4 FS/T http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83646849

Last edited by Evil Rocky : 08-05-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Evil Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2014, 08:24 AM #2
Jeffro2912
Combat Panda

Jeffro2912 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Jeffro2912 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Interested in parting the .685 Shaft back? Pm me if so, otherwise glws.

MERICA'
Jeffro2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:31 AM #3
pdiliberto001

would you trade for an Axe+etek4?
Old 08-11-2014, 03:07 PM #4
Evil Rocky

Evil Rocky is playing at Living Legends V
replied to your PM

DIGI CAMO ETEK 4 FS/T http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83646849
Evil Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:48 PM #5
pdiliberto001

i got this one, shipped first as well

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.