Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-19-2014, 01:11 AM #1
Alexander Torres N

Anyone from Mexico here with experience ordering a paintball gun

Need someone from Mexico that has already ordered a paintball gun to see what he had to do with permissions and how much did it cost and also how longs it takes
Alexander Torres N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2014, 01:21 PM #2
Dailydriven09

Dailydriven09 is playing at Living Legends VII
Dailydriven09 plays in the APPA beginner division
Dailydriven09 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Torres N View Post
Need someone from Mexico that has already ordered a paintball gun to see what he had to do with permissions and how much did it cost and also how longs it takes
By permissions, I'm guessing your talking about customs? The seller will fill out a customs form that says "paintball marker" in the description, customs might open it they might not. Whoever the seller be, I advise them not to write "Gun" anywhere on the description. Average (cheapest) shipping takes about a week, when I've shipped to Canada, Mexico, and the Uk, it's cost me about $18-24 for a gun, obviously if it's a normal 1-2 pound gun, and not heavier.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:31 PM #3
Alexander Torres N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailydriven09 View Post
By permissions, I'm guessing your talking about customs? The seller will fill out a customs form that says "paintball marker" in the description, customs might open it they might not. Whoever the seller be, I advise them not to write "Gun" anywhere on the description. Average (cheapest) shipping takes about a week, when I've shipped to Canada, Mexico, and the Uk, it's cost me about $18-24 for a gun, obviously if it's a normal 1-2 pound gun, and not heavier.
Well I'm thinking of Hustlepaintball.com because it offers the cheapest shipping to Mexico, but they say the mexican military/aduana would take it away with no permission from the government, and im worried if i order it, it might get confiscated for being a "weapon"
Alexander Torres N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:34 AM #4
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

Annual Supporting Member
dreadmuppet is BST Trusted
dreadmuppet owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Not the most active sub-forum but you may get some help posting here: http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=205
REC BALL AND SCENARIO TEAM
IF I DO NOT SHOOT YOU
MY TEAMMATE WILL
eBay FEEDBACK
dreadmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 01:24 PM #5
pbmexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Torres N View Post
Well I'm thinking of Hustlepaintball.com because it offers the cheapest shipping to Mexico, but they say the mexican military/aduana would take it away with no permission from the government, and im worried if i order it, it might get confiscated for being a "weapon"
I'm from Mexico, yes the markers needs a document from SEDENA to be cleared from customs. unless you are buying used, I would prefer to buy in a good store, there are vey good ones in Mexico, and with the same prices as USA, just different taxes.
pbmexico is offline   Reply With Quote