Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-02-2014, 03:03 AM #1
johnny18504

Issue w/ my axe, help?

It will gas up. I don't hear/feel any leaks. Orings are lubed and don't seem to have gouges/tears. Tried to turn the eyes off and fire and nothing. Battery is good, blinks green. Switch "clicks" when i pull the trigger even though i tried adjusting the trigger multiple ways that didn't help. I feel it has something to do w/ the board and not the mechanics since its getting air..the gun just isn't telling it to give it air to fire. I've taken it apart and cleaned/reassembled a few times already and no problems. Only difference now is started using PE grease.
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2014, 07:58 AM #2
ironyusa
reappropriating resources

Does the solenoid actually click? If not, when you took it apart did you take care to connect the solenoid appropriately?

New ideas being shown at: inceptionforums.com
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:47 PM #3
TheBicklenator

TheBicklenator supports Empire
I just rebuilt my axe a bit ago, and ran into the same thing. Not sure if it's the same case for you. But for me it was the gold connectors that connect the board to the eye's. When I put them back together, I managed to bend one of the gold pins. As carefully as possible I bent it back and it's good to go. Hope this may help.
TheBicklenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:30 PM #4
johnny18504

The solenoid clicks and the small connection that connects right next to the solenoid is connected w/ no visible pinches/tears in the wire. The 8 pin connector from the grip to the board had bent pins awhile back but it was fixed and worked after i fixed them.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:41 PM #5
johnny18504

bump
Old 08-09-2014, 06:46 PM #6
tyronejk
titular

tyronejk is an NCPA player
tyronejk plays in the APPA beginner division
Can you hear a puff of air when you pull the trigger? Are you sure you're getting air out of the reg and into the gun? And also did you try cleaning your noid?

Theoretical max efficiency of a marker
Automated paintball turret
tyronejk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:48 PM #7
Ahura_Mazda
Wannabe

Just to be sure, what does the pressure read on the reg? And how far out is the back cap?
Ahura_Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote