Old 07-30-2014, 06:06 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
WI - Shenanigans Family Entertainment Center and Sports Bar Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Shenanigans Family Entertainment Center and Sports Bar. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Shenanigans Family Entertainment Center and Sports Bar listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2014, 08:18 PM #2
Syentific
Konitchiwa b i t c h e s

Syentific is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I have had a chance to play down there a few times since it has opened. It is not cheap for the time you get, but I think it is worth it. Most of the guys we have dealt with are players and are very helpful. The other night the kid that was working alone while we had practice had no clue how to fill tanks and didn't know much about paintball in general. We used the field tanks and he kept them coming. All in all, we still got our moneys worth and as the non-player employees learn the ropes this will only get better.

In my opinion the cost is worth having a local place to practice rain, sleet, hail, snow. I do think it will be prohibitive in the sense of getting the younger kids out to play on a regular basis. The cost is upper end, but like most fields, the bread and butter is in the reservations. Not the regulars.