PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-17-2014, 10:37 AM #1
RankinInletPaintball

Compressor - Fillstation in Canada help

So I am looking at setting up a field.... I know its expensive... blahblah... I have the money, land, insurance, business license... Looking at starting spring/summer 2015.

Now to get the hardware... I am having the darndest time finding a Canadian company that will help me get a quote for the best compressor and fill station set-up. I am not exactly sure what I what (other then needs to be diesel/gas, participants would need to fill themselves and compressor will be on site).

The closest field is over 500 miles away... by plane... So I can't exactly ask my local shop.
I know freights gonna kill me but without air I can't run a field. (would be best if I could get the compressor to Winnipeg for shipping from there, but willing to look at options from Edmonton or Ottawa) again equipment will need to be shipped by plane or if I'm quick may be able to get it on a ship to send it north before shipping season ends.

Would anyone in Canada with a field and a compressor like to give me some advice (I have lots of questions) 1-on-1?

I need a compressor so if anyone can get me a quote (On a new one and set-up) please let me know.

Thanks
RankinInletPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2014, 06:44 PM #2
robdavy
Field Owner

Just google for 'industrial compressor suppliers'. There's dozens in any province where there's industrial stuff. Paintball isn't the only industry that uses 5000psi compressors.

We got quotes in Edmonton for new ones around $15k
robdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:42 PM #3
RedRod

RedRod is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Contact Dwayne at flagswipe paintball in London Ontario he distributes ez air push button systems and sell compressors and hoses, usually has a unit or 2 in stock
RedRod is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups