PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-23-2014, 11:46 PM #1
eastcoastballerz

Any good fields near Statesboro?

Ill be going to Southern next year and was wondering if theres anywhere out there to play at? Strictly speaking about tournament fields
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2014, 10:43 AM #2
Repttarrr

Repttarrr plays in the MiLP
Repttarrr plays in the APPA D4 division
Repttarrr has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Repttarrr supports Empire
Closest I can think of is Hoppers in Savannah... Never been and never heard anything. The next closest would be Big Indian in Perry or On Target in Macon both of those are 2+ hours away
Old 04-24-2014, 11:42 AM #3
GrimSlayer

GrimSlayer plays in the PSP
GrimSlayer plays in the MiLP
GrimSlayer plays in the APPA D4 division
The two closest fields near statesboro are Hoppers Paintball and Airsoft and GaXtreme. both are about a 40-50 minute drive from southern. Theres also Big Indian paintball, which i hear many good things about but Macon is about 2 hours away from southern so youre looking at spending around 4 hours driving there and back... They also have Statesboro paintball which is an indoor field that opened up this past winter, unfortunately you cannot bring your own gear. They use reballs so I'm guessing they do not have the insurance to cover people bringing their own gear

I go to Southern and my field of choice in this area is Hoppers, everyones friendly and the fields are pretty good (xball field is a little old but bunkers are fine, they just have some old bunkers like mini X's and tombstones that no one uses anymore). They have a pretty decent crowd of tournament players on sunday. There's also GaXtreme, I have not played at the field but i have been there. I've heard good things about the field, but from what i could tell their Xball field was not as nice as hoppers is. GaXtreme's players play on saturday so if you like playing on saturday instead of sunday then you might want to check that out.

Both fields will run you about $65 for a case of paint and entry (not positive about GaXtreme but price should be about the same)

Georgia Southern is an awesome school man, feel free to message me if you have any questions or anything at all about Southern or Statesboro

Hail Southern!

JT Impulse F/S/T

Old Feedback
GrimSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:26 PM #4
Silent Fate
GAX

Silent Fate plays in the PSP
Silent Fate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Silent Fate plays in the APPA D4 division
ga xtreme prices are 50 per case and i believe that includes green fees they also just invested in some new bunkers i have played at hoppers and few times just prefer ga xtreme more if you are wanting to come out just shoot me a message

ive been playing there for many years and have always had fun with a great group of guys some of our players go to southern of used too i make the drive from statesboro every now and again to get to ga xtreme and it can be done in about 30 mins or hoppers 45-50 but both are great places to ball

Past and Present Guns
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4028933
Silent Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:46 PM #5
weston579

has been a member for 10 years
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ght=statesboro
Old 06-18-2014, 08:33 PM #6
jmcox3

Is the milfhouse still a sweet spot in Statesboro?? Yea, believe it or not there was actually a decent amount of good looking mommas down in Statesboro. They actually had a full set of teeth as well!
Division 4
JCox #3
jmcox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:52 AM #7
GrimSlayer

GrimSlayer plays in the PSP
GrimSlayer plays in the MiLP
GrimSlayer plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcox3 View Post
Is the milfhouse still a sweet spot in Statesboro?? Yea, believe it or not there was actually a decent amount of good looking mommas down in Statesboro. They actually had a full set of teeth as well!
It's an alright spot depending on age. It's got more of an older crowd then the other bars. A lot of locals and people in there late 20s and early 30s. I prefer retrievers or GATAs.

JT Impulse F/S/T

Old Feedback
GrimSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:31 PM #8
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

has been a member for 10 years
impygimpy247 plays in the PSP
impygimpy247 plays in the MiLP
impygimpy247 plays in the APPA D4 division
Im a southern grad who stuck around Statesboro after school to work at the hospital. Im always down to ball but normally play at Big Indian. My family lives in Augusta so I am usually there on weekends. Its a shame that all of the great fields we used to have there have shut down.

That being said, im used to driving 2.5 hours each way just to get some ball in, but its tiring to say the least.

Hit me up on FB, my name is Rex. It shouldn't be hard to find me. I am always down to party. The stadium renovations are pretty badass, huh?
impygimpy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups