Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-20-2014, 06:37 PM #1
fedDuke

student from Uk looking to play some paintball in Boston

I'm a student from the UK in boston for the next month doing an internship. When I'm not working I've been getting incredibly bored. Been playing speedball for my uni team for a year, and looking to play some ball whilst I'm out here, but don't really know where to start or look. I also left my gear at home, as i was worried about putting in my luggage, so if anyone had a spare marker to lend that would be great, would be happy to pay to use it. Just looking to play casually, but would also love to improve my game whilst i'm here, I know the paintball scene is a lot bigger in the states
fedDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2014, 02:13 PM #2
Apollo Burning

Apollo Burning owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Apollo Burning plays in the APPA D4 division
If you're in Boston the best place to go would be Boston Paintball in Chelsea, MA. They have discounted Wed night play for people with their own equipment/advance players and also offer rentals during the week/weekend.

Being as it's the summer time most players are outside. There are numerous fields around Boston but generally are not accessible by the T, so look into a ZIP Car if you can swing it. Use the PBNation field search to find the fields closest to you. My recommendations are Maynard Paintball Club and Fox4 Paintball.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:50 PM #3
fedDuke

thanks! I'll give those places a look. I'm going to try and avoid punter days, so I'll see what things I can do as a more "experienced" player
fedDuke is offline   Reply With Quote