PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM #1
PBBlastah

Annual Supporting Member
Cool Sale: 3000 PSI Large HPA Tank w/ Ninja Magnetic Nipple Cover & Ninja Thread Protector

You are buying a 3000 PSI Large HPA Tank with Ninja Magnetic Fill Nipple Cover and Ninja Thread Protector!

This is a large tank. While I am not entirely sure what the size is, it is definitely larger than a 68/4500. In all likelihood, a 70/3000? If you shoot a shocker...this is the tank for you!

This tank was given to me as part of a trade. According to the bottle, It has only been hydro'd once, on 9/2010. It's a great tank, shoots great, and is in superb condition. If it wasn't for the fact that I have more tanks than markers, I would keep it!

It also comes with a Ninja Thread Protector, and a Ninja Magnetic Fill Nipple....when you've been busting your butt at the field all day, your gonna love the peace of mind and convenience these things give your investment.

I am selling it for $85, firm.

I don't ship first. When I buy from here, I pay first. I expect you to return the favor...my feedback is more than sufficient.

I take B/S/T VERY SERIOUSLY.

The only people who should be commenting here are buyers and potential buyers. If you want to give me advice on how to improve my thread...feel free to send me a PM. That's the proper place for constructive criticism.

Any trolling, spamming, flaming, thread hijackers, or lowballing, will get you reported to the mods immediately. Don't try me, I've reported many users.

Thank you for expressing interest in my thread! If you have any questions, or God forbid need more pictures, let me know!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4521561

"being broke isnt fun
but being broke because of paintball is"

Last edited by PBBlastah : 11-12-2014 at 07:45 PM.
PBBlastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.