Next came an Automag Classic with powerfeed, '94 mostly stock Cocker, Custom-built Mini Cocker, and an '02 Black Magic Autococker converted to Sniper II configuration.
Took an eight year break and just started playing recently. Bought my brother's kit which included the aforementioned Spyder and an '04 heavily modified WGP Pro Stock Autococker. Snagged a Tippmann Pro Lite off of eBay for cheap and I'm working on another custom Mini Cocker.
1. Spyder Xtra Java Edition. The frame cracked a few months in. Made of plastic...
2. Sheridan PGP. Love that thing. Velocity is low, though. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about it.
3. ACI Maverick. Still own that thing. Tuned the hell out of it.
4. '02 Spyder Fenix. Still have that, too. Made of metal this time.
5. PT Extreme Jr. Pistol. Almost useless. Pretty neat though.
6. CCI Phantom. Just got it. Haven't even taken it out yet. Probably replacing my Maverick as my main.
A GZ1000 pistol I got at a garage sale 20+ years ago. I actually still have it, put a 12gr in it the other day and it still works. I might just have to bust it out for rec games against the rental crowd.
Dark Vampire SL8r
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
Last edited by bigjohn141 : 08-04-2014 at 12:15 PM.
My first gun was a JT Protium, man I thought that thing was cool haha. I was 15 at the time and just getting into it. Then I "upgraded" to a SP Ion (hence the quotations haha). I had 3 of those, and then quit for about 6 years. I'm 23 now and getting back into it and have a Geo 2.1.
Geo 2.1 (red/black)
SP Ion project (red/black/silver)
"You basically gotta get so close that you're humping the bunker." Wise words from a ref.
Connoisseur of beer and underground/independent rap
Last edited by SnakeAndBat574 : 08-05-2014 at 07:42 AM.
First gun I owned was a Tippmann 98 custom pro with egrip, ran that thing with a 48/3000. That thing was great. Got caught in a rain storm and water got into the grips where the board is and it still worked great gun!!!