PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-15-2014, 09:57 PM #1
gs59_20

Any Milsim SoCal groups?

Looks like every search I try and everywhere I look,I come up dry. Thought I'd throw it out there myself. Any players into the milsim or woods ball thing? Just recently started getting really into it,however,their doesn't seem to be any type of league or tournaments or even groups really dedicated to it out here in social. Other than Decay of nations. Anyone out there?
gs59_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2014, 12:18 AM #2
hit_wiper

Seems every time I go to SC Village with friends for recball or a private group we are always followed by the Mag Fed group, which seems all milsim. Obviously it's magfed but maybe they would know of some more milsim groups if you don't have magfed.

I think it's these guys

https://www.facebook.com/Rap4ODSC
hit_wiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:12 AM #3
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gadget Soldier owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Gadget Soldier supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs59_20 View Post
Looks like every search I try and everywhere I look,I come up dry. Thought I'd throw it out there myself. Any players into the milsim or woods ball thing? Just recently started getting really into it,however,their doesn't seem to be any type of league or tournaments or even groups really dedicated to it out here in social. Other than Decay of nations. Anyone out there?
There are many groups/teams out there, but it really depends on your style of how you want to play. Some teams are strict on rank and structure due to their sponsorship, other teams are loose in which they are just out there to have fun.

The landscape of Southern California paintball doesn't lend much to any woodsball type league locally. As of now, only the UWL comes to Southern California and this "year" (Jan 2015 actually) will have the Championship at SC Village. Big 1 day or 2 day scenario games here are few and far between with Giant Sportz having Tet Offensive in the "spring/summer" and Decay in the fall.

Now if most of the teams out there are not your cup of tea, look for those guys that does magfed and their magfed only games as hit wipe said.

Here is another Facebook discussion page on Mag-Fed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoCalMagFedPaintball/

I know it's not much, but hope it helps.
Gadget Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:10 PM #4
gs59_20

Thank you both! Your inout and help is more than anything I've been able to find or put together myself. I enjoy the milxim thing more for fun. I'm FAR from being any type of pro,but would consider a team just for the fact that I'd get to get out and play more. Definitely not looking to join any type of team though that is strict with requirements. More of a group who is just looking to have fun. Again though,thank you so much!
gs59_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups