Community Focus

Old 06-27-2014, 10:45 PM #1
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

Lightbulb Z2 on CO2 Update - The Baddest . . . Of Them All

With some design and engineering help from my dad, I present to you. the
"Z2 of One Thousand Truths."

volume warning on video.

Last edited by matt_keyboardfury : 06-27-2014 at 10:52 PM.
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2014, 08:12 AM #2
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

So am I allowed to ask how did you make it sound like that??? I think that it's a good design and idea, good job bro.

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:56 AM #3
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

i think its just the way the camera picked the sound up indoors.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:00 PM #4
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:42 PM #5
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

Old 06-28-2014, 02:50 PM #6
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

in about 3 hours im going to go blast a case of paint through this thing in full auto with a co2 tank. I'll let you guys know if it asplodes.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:24 PM #7
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_keyboardfury View Post
in about 3 hours im going to go blast a case of paint through this thing in full auto with a co2 tank. I'll let you guys know if it asplodes.
Please do! I'm interested to see how this actually handles paint. How much heavier is this setup compared to the stock one? It looks quite a bit clunkier.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:07 PM #8
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

ok im home now. it shoots ropes. it was really humid so the tippmanns were blowing some serious snow clouds, some so bad they couldnt even see to aim because the cloud was so big. this thing on 11 bps full auto barely let out a puff.
after a hopper and two 160 round dye locker pods, the first expansion chamber had slight condensation on it and was just barely cool to the touch. the bob long silver expansion chamber was still warm with no sign of running out of heat.

The setup is really balanced because all the weight is centralized between the two grips.

i remember the first time i shot co2 with this gun it blew every o ring on it and blasted air between the grip and frame, out the feedneck, out the barrel, etc. snow everywhere. now the gun cant hardly tell a difference. I do have to tune it based on the temperature outside though. If it's cool outside it wont fully cock itself back ... so i just have to adjust the reg about a quarter turn out and it works fine. and if its warm out i can adjust it back in.

but then i sat the gun down for about 2 hours in my truck and it blew the front macroline ....... I think the tank got too hot and started to boil and the pressure got too high.

Oh well, easy fix.

I think all thats left with this gun is the board needs fixed, i can still adjust all the modes just fine, but the display screen says 10.00 bps full auto... even though its not. I've replaced batteries and nothing will clear it.

This is a great tuner gun. A low pressure co2 marker is almost unheard of around here. I shoot gi sportz 3 star out of it just fine, as a matter of fact, its never broken a ball in probably 4 cases. I also cant emphasize enough how easy it is to work on these, if i break a ball, all i have to do is slide the bolt out and run a squeegee down the top tube, all of the air and spring adjustments are external, its lightweight and it looks great. Im very pleased with my quality azodin product.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:13 PM #9
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttimberlak443 View Post
Please do! I'm interested to see how this actually handles paint. How much heavier is this setup compared to the stock one? It looks quite a bit clunkier.
GI sportz 3 star, does great. my buddy tried to shoot 3 star out of his (according to him),"gen 5" intimidator and it broke about 1 out of every 20. those are his words not mine.

I can do a full auto blast video if you guys insist.

it looks like itd be heavy but it really isnt, the chambers weigh nearly nothing. the heaviest part is actually the tank itself but theres no way around that without a remote, and we moved the tank to a centralized location so its better distributed between your two hands.... if anything it's actually LESS clunky. i dont have a foot long tank sticking out anymore.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:18 PM #10
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

I think this winter i can slide a sock over the expansion chambers and cut a hole in it for the macroline and slide a "hot handz" pack into it and shoot this gun when its below prime co2 boiling temperatures.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:46 PM #11
MooseViking

this is AWESOME
MooseViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:11 AM #12
skateandpaint

skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
looks crazy but cool lol. Question how to you point the gun accurately without the use of a stock of somekind being that the tank is now going foward. I mean i see how it could be used but i could see myself being less accurate especially as my arms got tired through the day

edit - jw why not get an hpa tank and save yourself the trouble and get better consistency?

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:07 PM #13
MooseViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by skateandpaint View Post

edit - jw why not get an hpa tank and save yourself the trouble and get better consistency?
OP stated in another thread that HPA is not readily available or too costly in his area. there are still a lot of fields that only do CO2.
MooseViking is offline   Reply With Quote