PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-06-2014, 12:11 PM #1
BallsAcrossUrNose

LNIB Nerve Black Gloss Vampired out has Vision & every up made

Today on the Nation I am cutting loose my LNIB SP Nerve S/N 2665
I challenge u to find a better example of the SP gun that was sought after when it was released in 2003 it's small & light will keep up with today's electro's
Has been stored in temp controlled environment
Airs up & shoots ropes perfectly has reflective vision.
note this gun was fielded 1 time
Barrel OG SS freak. 1 insert 14 " all American tip
The Original box with complete manual no stripped screws mech. 10/10
cosmetic 9.5 /10 she is a Black Beauty the sister of the Shocker
Stock board is a re-bound set at 15 bps u can send to GoG for a free flash
grip rubber new & spotless no crust that is Seen on most markers.
Ok let's get to the ups
1. Red New designz back plate, red
2. New designz fast charge bolt
3. New designz. Black 4 point adjustable trigger with a Critical pro pin easily remove the trigger
4. Red Killa magnetic detents work great shoot fragile tournament grade paint
5. Lightened hammer for zero kick buttery smooth & has Lpr extention & Qlok
6. NDZ mini drop & 32 degrees black gloss on/ off the original SP ASA was a POS
I am the original owner purchased from Action Village have Invoice
Ur getting a deal & most of these ups are no longer made I could part out but just want it gone all Price $225
Trade I will add in a trade for NT 11 must have all the goods they come with & be functional
Post offers here please
Now some eye candy

note only scratch is here on the back of top tube everyone knows smart parts ano jobs were not the greatest but the gloss on this gun is deep & solid no fading or rub off
Some History
Nerve
The other new-to-2003 Smart Parts marker was called the Nerve. It has since been discontinued. Nerves are a next-generation Impulse design, featuring a smaller and lighter profile, improved internals, upgraded and streamlined components from the factory, and a sleeker external look. It shares many parts that are interchangeable with the shocker, however it uses a different platform for operation. When Nerves were first released (several months late due to manufacturing and development issues), it was designed to be Smart Parts flagship "no upgrades needed" marker. It came packed with Smart Parts best accessories. The high-end features resulted in the MSRP costing $1200 for the base model, or $1500 for the upgraded package with HPA tank included. The reasoning for this was based on the previous customized Impulse markers, which retailed for $1000+, however the Nerve's high price tag didn't fare as well with the public. This was partially because public trends were already shifting away from the stacked-tube hammer/valve markers which the Nerve was based from, and toward more advanced designs such as the Shocker, Dye Matrix line, and others (this trend proceeded through 2004). To combat this, Nerve price was dropped a few months later to $1000, then again to $850. At this point Nerves were finally gaining popularity as originally expected, however one final blow was dealt to the Nerve which would put it away - the release of the Ion (below). In late 2005 SP produced an additional large batch of Nerve parts, however after this the line was halted and the marker was unofficially discontinued in light of other products.

•RULES•
* Yes i'd love a free up. Thank you.
* Even if I go to your thread or you come here, your shipping first.
* If I go to your thread and you say ship first, the answers NO.
* All prices are now firm because im sick of the lowballs.
* I ship USPS with delivery confirmation, but i ship the cheapest way possible. If you want extras (insurance, overnight) you pay for it.
* Dont lowball
* You ship first no exceptions!
* I do not ship first because your parents say so.
* I do not ship first even if you have been scammed.
* You must post here before contacting me otherwise.
* All Prices Do Not Include Shipping, We will discuss that.
* If you are not 18+, you must ask your parents
*NO, I WILL NOT TEXT OR EMAIL YOU MORE PICS OR INFO, IF YOU WANT ANYTHING AT ALL, PM ME. I KEEP COMMUNICATIONS TO PM'S UNTIL A DEAL IS STRUCK FOR SAFETY SAKE, SIMPLE AS THAT.

Last edited by BallsAcrossUrNose : 07-20-2014 at 11:44 AM.
BallsAcrossUrNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2014, 07:59 PM #2
BallsAcrossUrNose

Registered on the Nerve Database
Legit gun u won't find a cleaner better shooting Nerve original owner & I'm an Adult
Back in the day & like I said fielded once at HB for 4 games

Last edited by BallsAcrossUrNose : 07-11-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:51 PM #3
toptencoach
TopTenCoach

Annual Supporting Member
Free UP from me!
Nice piece of history you got there.
toptencoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:14 PM #4
bait607
Eternal Impact Ministries

Any interest in the angel in sig? You add a little (cash or gear)

Angel A1 magno valved f/s/t

lightly upped sft shocker $200, eigen bolt $55, Virtue redefined board $70... the look on an eclipse agglets face when they realize their brand new $1250 gun just got out shot by an 03 spoolvalve PRICELESS
bait607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:25 AM #5
BallsAcrossUrNose

Thanks for the offer but I own a a1 Rasta fly now looking for NT 11 with case
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.