PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-11-2014, 12:15 AM #1
Grapher400
No flex zone!

Azodin kp leak

Hello,
My azodin kp is leaking out of what seems like everywhere in the marker, I aired up the marker with a low pressure output tank and then later in the day my friend try's putting in his tank a high pressure output and the whole gun regulator leaks!!! I am typically good with markers, just not this good, any advice!!!
Thanks
Graham
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2014, 02:12 AM #2
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapher400 View Post
Hello,
My azodin kp is leaking out of what seems like everywhere in the marker, I aired up the marker with a low pressure output tank and then later in the day my friend try's putting in his tank a high pressure output and the whole gun regulator leaks!!! I am typically good with markers, just not this good, any advice!!!
Thanks
Graham
Well, you have to start somewhere. If it is truly leaking from everywhere, break down the entire marker, change every o-ring, lube, reassemble, and air it up.

If it isn't leaking from everywhere, pick the part(s) closest to the tank in the air route and start cleaning parts and changing o-rings.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:44 AM #3
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan

smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Capt. American Blitz Evo
w/ matching zero
DP: Green G4...Green F8
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:18 PM #4
Grapher400
No flex zone!

i tried locating a spot on the marker where it was leaking, and its leaking hard out a small hole on the reg seems to be above the macro fitting