I am offering tech/repair service for just $30 (shipping included for con. US) for a limited time! Price will increase with demand!
I can fix leaks, program boards, and tune dwell/LPR/HPR for nearly any gun, including (but not limited to):
and a lot of smaller/obscure manufacturers, such as ICD, Alien, Mokal, Valken, etc.
1. Describe, as best as you can, the model of your gun and the issues you're having
2. I'll let you know if I'll take on the work and send you my shipping address
3. Ship your marker however you want (you pay shipping to me)
4. I'll repair, tune, and chrono your gun
5. If any parts are required, I'll let you know how much they will cost and wait for you to approve and cover the cost
6. After the repairs are done, I'll let you know and wait for payment
7. I'll ship the marker back to you via USPS Priority
8. Exchange feedback after marker is returned
*Cost of new parts are the client's responsibility
**Most repairs can be done within 48 hours of receiving the gun
I'm a current engineering student at Georgia Tech. I've been fixing guns for friends, teammates, and random people at my field for years and have a lot of free time this summer, so I've decided to start a teching service.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.