Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-09-2014, 11:04 PM #1
shellshokked

Pre-ordering the T15? Log first gen issues and complaints here!

The t15 is a gun that I am really excited about. But with the production delays and all, I think its a given that it will have some gotchas out of the box. I wanted to start a new thread for us to compare notes and discuss how Tiberus' customer support is, etc.
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2014, 04:32 AM #2
Mounts137

If you want to get a lot of good info about the new T15 and or you have any questions about the marker, you should check out a group page on Facebook called Tiberius T15 owners. All you have to do is request to join the group and you should be accepted within a day or so.
Mounts137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:04 PM #3
shellshokked

Great info! I will do that.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:40 PM #4
duckman381
Duck

duckman381 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
duckman381 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i got mine in and its great so far only shoot about 40 rounds threw it tho so time will tell
duckman381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:55 PM #5
robertseakykr

Managed to get one from the Badlands waiting list. It's an impressive accomplishment for Tiberius, these are sweet markers.
Anyway, mine managed to cycle twice on it's first use.
The ball bearing popped out of the valve stem on the first cycle and the ball-less stem did a number on the bolt assembly during the second cycle. Tiberius was great...answered the phone right away and the chap I talked with is sending me the parts so I don't have to send the marker back (I'm in Canada) He said that this wasn't the first to have this issue...hey, first run of a new marker is going to have teething issues, I don't mind sorting it.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:27 AM #6
robertseakykr

Ok, i REALLY want like like this marker, I really do. Unfortunately, i've had it for a couple of months now and still haven't been able to play in a game with it. Actually, I haven't even been able to get it to fire off an entire mag cleanly yet.
Got the valve stem replaced and had to put a new bulkhead on the bolt as it cracked when the valve stem lost it's bearing. Now i'm having cycling issues. Wouldn't recock, I just would get runaway cycling so I played around with the recocking adjustment. It recocks now, but I still get the occasional (maybe every forth or fifth shot) three or four runaway cycles before the bolt catches the sear. Obviously not good on any marker but especially bad with a mag-fed gun. The vibration from firing it has also loosened the gas block on the barrel, so the handguard has come loose. *sigh*
I did expect a few first gen issues, but thought I'd a least get a functioning marker. Too late to return it now, so it'll likely end up discounted on craigslist for someone else to screw with, I don't have the time or patience to fool with an unreliable gun.
Worst $600 i've spent... Does look nice though.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:05 PM #7
splatthetick

have you tried contacting Tiberius? if you check tiberiusarms.com/forums...the fixes are there or in the works. Gio24dude is the contact. good luck and pm me if you wanna dump it...I mean dump... cause I run twin 8's...not a long shooter per say...like the look tho and...
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:24 PM #8
splatthetick

Bob? did you look for the fixes? pm me for a cash offer! you should keep it tho!
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:44 AM #9
robertseakykr

Looked through the thread and didn't see any fixes for my particular issue.

When I cock my marker, I can fell the spring binding on the spring guide. I think that's where the issue is. The back cap twist locks on to the receiver, but only has one dog on it so it sits slightly crooked in there. The spring guide is part of the back cap, so it's also crooked to the spring and binds when the spring is compressed. Don't see how this problem can be fixed without a major revision by Tiberius. These markers should work better than this as the action is blatantly ICD Alleycat which was a very good blowback.

I haven't decided if I'm dumping it yet, but I'll let you know if it's going. I'm going to take a closer look at it when I have more time.