Hi everyone, I've decided it's time to start paring down my collection of markers, and what better to start with than a Matrix right?
- Please don't ask me to PM you my lowest price.
- Please post (saying which gun you're interested in) and then PM me.
- All prices include shipping.
- I prefer no to ship internationally, but will on occasion if the circumstances are right.
- I prefer cash to trades (cutting down the collection, remember) but it doesn't hurt to offer. I have a weakness for rare/unique autocockers.
- Don't like a price? Make me an offer - it never hurts to ask.
Send me a PM or an email if you have any questions.
I will be listing more rare/vintage guns soon (as well as some that aren't quite so rare) soon so keep an eye out for more threads in the coming weeks.
Shocktech Trauma #23700
This gun has been a wall hanger for the last few years, and has always been one of my favorites. It appears to have been played with regularly before it came to me, and as such has some rub one both sides of the body. The worst is on the right hand air passage, and all marks should be visible in the pictures below (click them and they lead to larger images with pleny of detail). If you want additional images just shoot me a PM and I'll take more.
I aired the gun up this afternoon and it still cycles smoothly with no leaks. Eyes work too. It has been sitting a while, so it still might not be a bad idea to change out some of the bolt o-rings sooner rather than later (or just pull them if you're going to hang it on the wall).
Rarest of the Traumas - one of approximately twenty five of these guns were milled by Danny Love at Shocktech for Trauma. The only one I've seen in all clear.
Matching original breech and frame with teardrop milling
Homebrew trigger milled down for improved feel
Evolve X-93 Bolt kit
Trauma eye boad (Tadao 1.1) installed
Shocktech (CP) HPR
The barrel pictured is not included in the listed price. If you need a barrel and bottomline ASA just ask and I'm sure we can work something out.
Thanks for looking!