Hi everyone, I've decided it's time to start paring down my collection of markers, and what better to start with than a Matrix right (or 4, or 5)?
- Please don't ask me to PM you my lowest price.
- Please post (saying which gun you're interested in) and then PM me.
- All prices include shipping.
- I prefer no to ship internationally, but will on occasion if the circumstances are right.
- I prefer cash to trades (cutting down the collection, remember) but it doesn't hurt to offer. I have a weakness for rare/unique autocockers.
- Don't like a price? Make me an offer - it never hurts to ask.
Send me a PM or an email if you have any questions.
I will be listing more rare/vintage guns soon (as well as some that aren't quite so rare) soon so keep an eye out for more threads in the coming weeks.
Dye Toxic (no serial number, as with all Dye guns)
This gun has been a wall hanger for the last few years, and is absolutely beautiful. For a 11 year old gun it is in great shape. Any wear to the no is visible in the pictures below (click them and they lead to larger images with pleny of detail). If you want additional images just shoot me a PM and I'll take more.
I aired the gun up this afternoon and it still cycles smoothly with no leaks. Eyes work too. It has been sitting a while, so it still might not be a bad idea to change out some of the bolt o-rings sooner rather than later (or just pull them if you're going to hang it on the wall).
Dye Toxic Matrix - so it was CNC milled and includes some details not present in the pre-dye guns
Matching original UL Toxic breech and frame with matching Toxic trigger
Toxic goodies - spike vollys, dub wheel, etc
Dye back plate and sight rail
Stock Bolt kit
LCD board installed
Matching Toxic (CP) HPR
The barrel pictured is not included in the listed price. The rail and asa are not included, but can be for a little extra.
Thanks for looking!