Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-03-2014, 07:22 PM #1
promastershoota

CP freestyle trigger problem

so i just got a cp fs trigger and as im installing it all is good. as soon as i tighten the outside screws into the frame the trigger no longer pivots and basically renders the gun useless

will cp send me a new one in exchange? or should i just grind down the new one
promastershoota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Ahura_Mazda

Are you sure you aren't tightening the frame screws too much?
Ahura_Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:47 AM #3
maloneoni
The Ronin

Contact CP. It should work fine.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:13 AM #4
promastershoota

the screws are flush in with still more tightening space and the trigger still doesnt pivot and im gonna contact cp
Old 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM #5
maloneoni
The Ronin

You have it assembled correctly? The fat side of the pin should be in the trigger.

Make sure there isn't any crap in the pivot holes on the trigger frame. I have seen where hacks have put loctite or some crap in there. The new pin might be caught on that.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:44 PM #6
promastershoota

yeah i gave ti another go this morning, it was installed correctly etc. so i swaped out the spacers that came with the trigger, to the original trigger pin from my promaster. and now it works , must have been a problem with the spacers!
Old 07-06-2014, 07:15 PM #7
maloneoni
The Ronin

I'd still contact CP and get a new pin set. I suspect you have significant trigger slop now. With the CP pins, the trigger is super smooth with very little slop.