PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-03-2014, 09:18 PM #85
I feel purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo is coming 4 u View Post
Don't sweat it man, you'll be fine. The players there are good quality players but not pro level (occasionally an actual pro ranked player may come out). You may even be able to teach them something:-) Go have a good time.
I feel purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2014, 09:43 AM #86
shockerboy001
Yasser Hanbali

shockerboy001 plays in the PSP
shockerboy001 is an NCPA player
shockerboy001 plays in the APPA D3 division
shockerboy001 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk_KaRNiE View Post
well cant find any byop airball fields around here i went all the way to Portsmouth to play and it was just me and my wife there..kinda lame..but yea i guess imma just have to come out there sunday and get shot up by the pros lol. soooooo i guess i'm ready for this steep as hell learning curve...who knows 10 bucks is worth learning a few new things atleast. and with all the speedballers i shot up in the woods last saturday i probably have it comming. =)) probably gonna get looked at like a alien with my X7 or my A5....any type of gun restrictions i should know about? my a5 has a rt and so does my 98....and i have no idea how many bps my egrip x7 shoots i have a stock 98c but i think imma be outgunned like crazy if i use it....but...guess imma have to figure it out when i get there just dont wanna bring a bunch of gear if im not able to use it...any restrictions on barrels and such?
im very glad to hear that you will be coming out this weekend, if you guys want to stop by a little early and watch XFT practice you are more than welcome. heck i bet if you ask nice enough someone will give you a spin with one of our there fancy paint shooters. its all about fun good sir, hell especially on this weekend. when most people are out grilling and drinking were on the field. hope to see you Sunday!!!!
XFT #70
shockerboy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:46 AM #87
shockerboy001
Yasser Hanbali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviox View Post
I wanted to thank Eric and everyone invovled for putting together another amazing sunday. I also wanted to thank the guy who went above and beyond and helped me with my regulator problem on my luxe. I would name him, but I can't remember, as I've only met him one other time. Apparently known as the "Luxe Doctor". Will be back when you're open again. Watching that guy shoot the beam to be nice instead, and was peppered and then become infuriated was interesting.
hahahha "the luxe doctor" i like the ring of that. i have no problem fixing any guns just gotta catch me in the right moment. but thank you for the compliment. Thank you for coming out and being another addition to XCAPE! the more players the better.
XFT #70
Old 07-04-2014, 02:04 PM #88
Moonboot
SPEAKMAN

Moonboot plays in the PSP
Moonboot supports Bob Gurnsey
Moonboot plays in the APPA D3 division
Moonboot is Legendary
Moonboot supports Empire
... We should definitely grill out on Sunday.
XFT #31
OSUPB ALUMNI #31
TRUST 14+/0-
PAINTBALL XCAPE
Moonboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:44 AM #89
p8nured

p8nured is playing at Living Legends VII
p8nured owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
What time does Xft wrap up practice for walk ons to start?
p8nured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:49 PM #90
DaRk_KaRNiE

if anyone from the Chillicothe area wants to carpool up and save a few dollars I'm leaving town around 9 am if you want to ride. just offering cuz my wife is bailing on me cuz she is kinda intimidated by speedballers i guess...but yea the offer is on the table. just meet me in town somewhere. let me know.
DaRk_KaRNiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:47 PM #91
abarber11

abarber11 plays in the APPA D5 division
See everyone tmr.
abarber11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:13 PM #92
xfactor6911

xfactor6911 plays in the PSP
xfactor6911 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xfactor6911 is an NCPA player
xfactor6911 plays in the APPA D4 division
Open play is 12 tomorrow

OSUPB

Sponsored by Planet Eclipse, Paintball Xcape, SplatterPark
xfactor6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:07 PM #93
DaRk_KaRNiE

Hey is hydration provided or should I bring my own water?
Old 07-05-2014, 09:11 PM #94
I feel purple

Quote:
Hey is hydration provided or should I bring my own water?
Bring your own to be safe.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:02 AM #95
LAXbros32

LAXbros32 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LAXbros32 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LAXbros32 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
they sell bottled water for $1 per bottle
Old 07-06-2014, 03:58 PM #96
srdwall

srdwall plays in the APPA D4 division
Had a blast today my first time out at Xcape, i haven't played in about 9 or 10 years but felt right at home after a couple of rounds. Everyone there is really cool, the field is setup well, good mixed talent pool of players. Can't wait to go back!
srdwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:37 PM #97
shockerboy001
Yasser Hanbali

thanks to everyone that come out today. just a heads up the field will be closed next Sunday due to the MSXL event. we will do our best to keep everyone updated on the facebook page and on here.
XFT #70
Old 07-06-2014, 09:34 PM #98
Moonboot
SPEAKMAN

Moonboot is Legendary
Moonboot supports Empire
Today was great! Thank you to everyone who came out new and old faces alike. It was great seeing everyone and it was great getting to meet some new people. Good luck to everyone competing next week in the MSXL!
XFT #31
OSUPB ALUMNI #31
TRUST 14+/0-
PAINTBALL XCAPE
Old 07-07-2014, 08:33 AM #99
DaRk_KaRNiE

all in all pretty fun day at xcape. excellent first time experience playing airball. didn't shoot hardly anyone but it was worth the 10 dollars to meet some pretty cool people and learn a few new things. need to play more. need to learn more about the field awareness thing and getting to know what all the locations are and the bunker names and such so i can better communicate with the dudes i play with. shoulda watched a tutorial HAHAHAHA!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:45 AM #100
I feel purple

Quote:
all in all pretty fun day at xcape. excellent first time experience playing airball. didn't shoot hardly anyone but it was worth the 10 dollars to meet some pretty cool people and learn a few new things. need to play more. need to learn more about the field awareness thing and getting to know what all the locations are and the bunker names and such so i can better communicate with the dudes i play with. shoulda watched a tutorial HAHAHAHA!
Glad you had a good time! It was nice to meet you. There are a lot hints and tips on the youtubes.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:59 AM #101
Rambo is coming 4 u

Dark Karnie,
Glad you had fun and hope you didn't get too intimidated. Just curious, did your gun(s) keep up with everyone else's 12.5 bps?
Buckeye Ballaz Club #3
Rambo is coming 4 u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:32 PM #102
DaRk_KaRNiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo is coming 4 u View Post
Dark Karnie,
Glad you had fun and hope you didn't get too intimidated. Just curious, did your gun(s) keep up with everyone else's 12.5 bps?
eh not really intimidated at all after i started playing a little. i was a little intimidated at first honestly. my x7c hall effect grip kept up with everyone capped at 12.5 but some dudes seemed to be shootin effin laser beams haha i got pegged in the head like 4 times in the same spot. got like 4 bumps across the top of my dome lmfao. i got shot up allot. allot of unintentional overshooting with all those balls flying all at once... i think i even played against some tourney team that was there. i dont think i shot any of them lmfao they wrecked us. but i did manage to at least make it to my bunker off the break without being shot out most part of the day anyway. i think i only shot 2 people out all effin day and i know i went through over 1000 rounds hahaha. but im surprised i even got 2 with all the people there that probably do this stuff for the competition instead of just the fun of rec lol. next time i think imma have to figure out whos all kinda newer to the airball stuff and then go against them instead of team up with them hahaha
Old 07-07-2014, 04:56 PM #103
Moonboot
SPEAKMAN

Moonboot is Legendary
Moonboot supports Empire
Glad you had a good time! It was great seeing so many new faces yesterday! I hope to see all of you again in a couple weeks!
XFT #31
OSUPB ALUMNI #31
TRUST 14+/0-
PAINTBALL XCAPE
Old 07-08-2014, 03:04 PM #104
qwertyman22
Andrew

qwertyman22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
qwertyman22 supports Team VICIOUS
qwertyman22 plays in the APPA D4 division
qwertyman22 supports DLX Technology
What's it looking like Sunday the 20th will be like? I know MXSL will be the previous weekend so I'm wondering what kind of turnout it'll be like. I've wanted to come up to Xcape for about a year but going to school in Louisville doesn't help that much, except I'll be home that weekend so I'm planning on making it up that day.
qwertyman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:30 AM #105
Sempiternal Titan

I also had a good time out there. My first time playing speedball as well. I will definately be back to get better. I will still have my camo on and crossover xvr. Until I can buy an ego 11. Just going to let you guys keep putting a clinic on me until I learn more though. Cannot wait.
Sempiternal Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups