PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-19-2014, 05:16 PM #1
salpal
snake is my home

I am new around georgia

I am requesting for the field owners to make a video field tour of their property. Reasons why: To see the conditions of and type of players recreational or competitive(personally I don't like going to fields where there are more recreational players than competitive players). I am not in a position where I can drive 30-40 minutes to see if it is worth my time to go to the fields. And on the plus side it is good advertisement. And for the search results on youtube and their websites for dosser and classic paintball left me with unappealing/outdated information.

If you are a regular at the field make a video on why you are a "regular" at their field. Thanks for your time !

Where do all the competitive players go to play and practice ???

Last edited by salpal : 06-19-2014 at 05:26 PM.
salpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2014, 10:16 PM #2
Repttarrr

Repttarrr plays in the MiLP
Repttarrr plays in the APPA D4 division
Repttarrr has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Repttarrr supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
I am requesting for the field owners to make a video field tour of their property. Reasons why: To see the conditions of and type of players recreational or competitive(personally I don't like going to fields where there are more recreational players than competitive players). I am not in a position where I can drive 30-40 minutes to see if it is worth my time to go to the fields. And on the plus side it is good advertisement. And for the search results on youtube and their websites for dosser and classic paintball left me with unappealing/outdated information.

If you are a regular at the field make a video on why you are a "regular" at their field. Thanks for your time !

Where do all the competitive players go to play and practice ???
I can tell you that Dosser has not changed much so if you see Sean Masseys newer videos on youtube of Dosser then thats pretty much what you get. Nitro in Canton/Kennesaw area is also a hotspot theres some pretty good videos on youtube. The competitive spots are mainly Nitro Dosser Big Indian and On Target. Its tough for field owners to do that i mean Mario (owner of Nitro) might but other field owners might not be able to. Most fields around here are nice unless it rains.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:31 PM #3
salpal
snake is my home

Yeh thanks a lot man ! Hopefully I can find a team soon.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:43 PM #4
Repttarrr

Quote:
Yeh thanks a lot man ! Hopefully I can find a team soon.
What area of GA are you in?
Old 06-19-2014, 11:23 PM #5
salpal
snake is my home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repttarrr View Post
What area of GA are you in?
Duluth
Old 06-19-2014, 11:51 PM #6
Repttarrr

Quote:
Duluth
Nitro is a little over an hour from duluth but deifnetly worth it if your looking for a team
Old 06-28-2014, 10:45 PM #7
Jay2014

The closest to you is Paintball Atlanta off Shiloh road and McFarland Pkwy. About 20 minutes I would guess. It is mostly recball players though. That's where I play because it is close. You would probably have to go to Nitro to find more competitive opposition. That's going to be a long drive from Duluth, no easy way but south on 85, around 285 to 75 and then north. Dosser works is hit and miss, most competition practice is on Sunday.
Jay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:00 PM #8
Repttarrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
The closest to you is Paintball Atlanta off Shiloh road and McFarland Pkwy. About 20 minutes I would guess. It is mostly recball players though. That's where I play because it is close. You would probably have to go to Nitro to find more competitive opposition. That's going to be a long drive from Duluth, no easy way but south on 85, around 285 to 75 and then north. Dosser works is hit and miss, most competition practice is on Sunday.
I played and worked at Paintball Atlanta for years unless $80 a case for paint is appealing take the drive to Nitro
Old 06-29-2014, 08:32 PM #9
Jay2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repttarrr View Post
I played and worked at Paintball Atlanta for years unless $80 a case for paint is appealing take the drive to Nitro
Actually with an annual field pass, paint is $60 a case and no entry fee. They have GI Sports field paint. There were only about 8 people there this morning, so we did a few 2 on 2s and 4 on 4s. 1/2 rental players and 1/2 regulars so it was more like 1 on 1. There are usually more like 20 or 30 players.
Jay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:54 AM #10
Mikeyboy4 TheU

Went to Classic this weekend Saturday 06/30/14 One Air ball field and one side didn't even have the back right can inflated so one side of the field had so much space (Dis advantage) Only thing I was disappointed with. Money is there with having over 50+ in rec players and 15+ Ramping guns. Heard a lot of great things about x ball and airball at classic and only had one. Im for sure going to have to check out Nitro. got 7+ guys trying to find a good Air ball location. Living in Paulding/ Kennesaw area
Mikeyboy4 TheU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:00 AM #11
Repttarrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
Actually with an annual field pass, paint is $60 a case and no entry fee. They have GI Sports field paint. There were only about 8 people there this morning, so we did a few 2 on 2s and 4 on 4s. 1/2 rental players and 1/2 regulars so it was more like 1 on 1. There are usually more like 20 or 30 players.
True i loved my annual pass but they cost $30( don't quote me on that) or you get them free if you buy a gun from them so thats just food for thought not a bad place it was like my second home for years
ReplyRegional Ups