Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-25-2014, 09:23 PM #1
Ahura_Mazda

Its a girl!

So I was cruising ebay and found a for parts fx. The seller was asking far too much but I messaged him, told him I wouldn't pay more than 150 for it and that his unrealistic expectation of 380 dollars probably wasn't going to sell. At first he rejected my offer, then a couple days later messaged me and told me he just wants it sold. We negotiated a price and I got my fusion for 130. It came in today and I did a complete overhaul (with the exception of the reg) because he said the noid would click but it wouldn't fire. Cleaned the eyes, bolt, ram (I don't know when the last time the ram had been serviced, filled with gunky grey goop) and solenoid. Slapped it all together and it works perfect. Looking at some upgrades for it and I figure I should have a pretty sweet shooting gun for less than 250

I didn't just want to brag, but ask some questions real quick. Does the fx work better off of a lp or hp tank? I also think the reversible trigger idea was cool, but it has a lot of play in it (even after tuning) and was wondering if there was any way to reduce side to side travel?
Ahura_Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2014, 10:11 PM #2
CA_Tectonics

HP or LP.....doesn't matter. I use LP for all my markers except for my Spyder and my KPs.

As for trigger play, yes, you can get some of that play out. You could add a thin piece of flat plastic (or a thinned down plastic/delrin washer on the side when assembling the trigger in the frame.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote