Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-20-2014, 03:20 PM #22
marco502

Never owned a T8.1 but I have heard from my friends that own them. The Tipx however requires more magazines to play. Because the CO2 is in teach magazine, you can get 1-2 full magazines worth of each canister before having to replace the air. My friends love having the compressed air by hose on the T8.1 and I'm finding myself frustrated often when I play with my Tipx because I have to change the air every other time I reload a magazine with paintballs.
marco502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2014, 11:50 PM #23
moosehead38
Cpt. Rooster

moosehead38 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm still gonna go with the Tipx
Old 06-22-2014, 12:43 AM #24
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by marco502 View Post
Never owned a T8.1 but I have heard from my friends that own them. The Tipx however requires more magazines to play. Because the CO2 is in teach magazine, you can get 1-2 full magazines worth of each canister before having to replace the air. My friends love having the compressed air by hose on the T8.1 and I'm finding myself frustrated often when I play with my Tipx because I have to change the air every other time I reload a magazine with paintballs.
I think you are a bit confused.. The TPX does not have air in the mags..the tiberius does..

You get about 3... 3 1/2 mags+ per 12 gram if you keep everything nice and clean..

The Tiberius also allows for the use of remote Air..either through a mag adapter for a remote line or via an adapter block on the back of the marker...

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4388362
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote