Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-29-2014, 02:40 PM #1
gfppaste

Any cool arduino paintball projects out there?

Saw this a while ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTs7VRFV36c
Got me to thinking about doing some paintball related hacks, seeing as how I have a few spare arduinos and some hardware lying around.

I've been trying to conceptualize an autonomous RC drone paintball gun... I'm thinking I'd have to get ultra lightweight internals (thinking from a mini), and try to run a 12 gram CO2 as a replacement for a HPA tank.

Anyone have any fun arduino paintball projects they've been thinking about/are working on?
gfppaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2014, 02:11 PM #2
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA D5 division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Just a heads up, you can't run a mini or in fact majority of electro guns on co2 due to the co2 freezing the solenoid. Plus a 12g would only get you 30 shots at best.

I've always been interested in arduino projects and wanting to do my own but always had too many other projects
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Sniper A5 FS/T
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:56 PM #3
Oedipus
god save captain slow

Oedipus supports DLX Technology
Such projects involve bumping old, stupid threads and using the word "arduino" in a sentence.