PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-14-2014, 04:54 AM #106
jp_989

Quote:
Originally Posted by imOGpb View Post
Very well said put in a fresh battery and lube well and you will have no probs
Around 35,000 rounds for any marker without changing the battery is pretty efficient!! Don't use crappy re-chargeable and batteries will never be an issue!$!
jp_989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2014, 04:27 PM #107
Metaformed

Metaformed has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Metaformed has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Metaformed has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dye NT11 10/10
Not a big fan of dye but was pretty good
Metaformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:14 PM #108
{o(-_-)0}
pro baller

has been a member for 10 years
in the past 2 months ive picked up 2 NT10's and a NT11. all of them equipped with a virtue oled board. I have to say, i love these markers. the aesthetic, low profile, and overall shot quality is amazing for the price of $325 or less.

the moment i aired up and stepped onto the field. turned on the marker, aimed at a pole one handed and boom....lazers. granted I left the sport in 2008 shooting a 07 ego. needless to say i was floored. played with egos cause the team was sponsored, but always missed my dm4 and 5 i sold to play back in the day.

fast forward to today and im picking up these awesome markers for dirt cheap. i also picked up a lagoon 09 ego darted and such because of the color (im a low budget gun whore) and i just wanted to see the difference in feel.

my ego= an ak47 banging down doors and showing no mercy! my nt11 im a ninja assassin you never see. ok lame but thats the difference in my opinion.
{o(-_-)0} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:54 PM #109
Johnidc_11

Johnidc_11 is playing at Living Legends VII
Johnidc_11 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Hey guys. I was thinking about buying a NT 11 and was wondering what are your thoughts on the gun?
Johnidc_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:56 PM #110
theo33

ok so i stepped out the game awile ago and now im getting back in.
When i left nt10 was top notch and Top Dollar.
I hear all these horror stories about them and ppl saying you either get a good one or a horrible one but 9 of 10 ppl saying this also say i never had one but my buddy/team mate/ uncles, sisters boyfriend in asia had "problems". they dont say any details of what the problem was and I suspect that 90% were user error and not letting it break in or tuned to the paint they shoot... Every one i ever shot was a dream

So to all ppl that have actually bought a nt11 used and played more than 1 week with it how would you really rate it. Since id be picking one up for 300 or less im comparing it to any gun that would be in that price range new or used. So keep that in mind, im obvy not asking if the out dated nt is going to be as nice a a luxe 2 or any 2015 gats, but more like axes and mid ranges
theo33 is offline   Reply With Quote