PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-15-2014, 01:52 AM #1
dragon6g
I shoot dead people

2 NMEs new tank, mask, gear bag for a marker.

Got two System X NME's LE. Guns shoot great. No leaks , solenoid issues, board or button issues, Eyes and battery harness have no Issues. Guns are in great shape. The NME are super guns, The boards ramp and shoot great. I keep them at ramp 12 or 13 pbs. that's close enough to PSP mode. Im looking to trade for 1 marker. This all comes as a package deal, I will not part. Take it all for a marker.. I already have and dont need. DP, Mini, Old DMs , Protos, shockers , cockers. Most want an Ego. looking to trade for a gun.

the deal comes with:

2 NME LE guns

Silver NME LE stock

Custom NME LE Lasered up and also has an updated modern Clamping feedneck and a fast ASA , a no hose (timmy style) front block and LPR.

These are not relics that you wont play with these are great markers that kill fools on the field.

4500/ 56 tank (new hydro this month)
Sly mask/ mirror lenses (8.5-9.0 lenses)
Empire gear bag
Empire fast Pack
assorted soft products
gun cases, gun bags, barrel bag, head bands, barrel Condom,goggle bag
Also comes with a good timmy rebuild kit, not just orings but popets, barbs, barb seals, hoses. everything to keep these markers screaming.

PM me with any interest.

take everything in my sig cheap ! http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4189113
Check out our team website
http://www.wix.com/hellbringer120/Resistance
dragon6g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2014, 05:20 PM #2
foxinsox50cal
An Hero

foxinsox50cal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
These still around?

I Fight for Dusty the Cat
foxinsox50cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:54 AM #3
nj6964

PM'ing
nj6964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 01:30 AM #4
unclelou

R these still available
unclelou is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.