Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-15-2014, 12:37 AM #1
Omnipotent4ever
Orgasm Fairy

Omnipotent4ever supports Pev's Paintball
Less Than 3 Cases (including Noid Clicks) Ego 11 Condition 10/10

Hello all, today I have my 10/10 still smells like new from the factory Ego 11. I purchased the marker back in late 2012 and due to school and other responsibilities can no longer play tournement paintball. This marker has less than 3 cases through it and that is including noids clicks when the eyes were off with no air or paint for the purpose of feeling the trigger. Everything is 100% stock, even the settings of screws and such throughout the marker. It will not be possible to find a less used Ego or marker for that matter unless you called planet eclipse to order a brand new marker for yourself. I can post a shooting video and add more pictures upon request. If you don't waste my time I will not waste yours. I will take ABSOLUTLY NO TRADES, I can't play paintball regularly anymore and have no use for another marker. CASH ONLY, I want this gone now, but please take your lowballs elsewhere, this gun is as close to brand new as you could ever find, and my price reflects that. So if you want a cheap beat up old gun with dirt in the firing assembly for $100 please go elsewhere. I will even pay return shipping and give a full refund to the buyer if the product (Ego 11) is unsatasfactory. If there is a better deal on an even less used Ego 11 show it
to me and ill go under their price. Any questions should be Pm'd.

PRICE: $750 BIG OBO

PICTURES:

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Om...?sort=3&page=1
Lxe ????
Clear Flex's F/S

Last edited by Omnipotent4ever : 06-17-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Omnipotent4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2014, 03:43 PM #2
VaqorZ
Work Hard, Play Harder

VaqorZ is playing at Living Legends VII
VaqorZ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
VaqorZ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VaqorZ has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
asdfghjkl

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.