Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-11-2014, 06:51 PM #1
mama bear

mama bear is an Ultimate field/store owner
mama bear donated to help Peyton Trent
PSP Ref Clinc at DHP in July

Are you PSP Ref certified? Would you like to be?
Here is information you need to know.

Due to some rule changes PSP had revamped its certification requirements. If you hold a certification that was obtained before 2013, it has expired. If you obtained your certification in 2013 you need to attend this clinic.

Details are as follows:
Clinic date..................................July 13th
Clinic time...............................check in at 0830
Clinic location................Diamond Hill Paintball....Harrisburg Oregon
Clinic costs...................................$50....pay ed through the APPA
(If you received your certification in 2013 you can take the class free-PM me for this)
*The $50 will be refunded to you at the first event you ref for the PSP.

Why should you ref and become certified?
1. It is well known that Reffing will help you become a better player. It helps you with your team work (working with the other refs on the field), gives you lots of practice at field awareness and lets you see strategies you would not normally get to view as a player.
2. This sport, as in all sports, is only as good as its support staff. We would not have tournaments with out refs. So if every player became certified and reffed one tournament (local, regional or national) then the work load would not be on a few committed individuals.
3. Tournament owners are becoming more aware of the impact of reffing on their series. Most are paying refs more so they can attract quality committed people. I know of several series that will pay certified refs more than those that do not have a certification.
4. If you don't have a team to go to Riverside California but you still want to attend a National event. This could be a good way to cover some of the costs of attending the event.

Hope to see you on the 13th!

I will be giving a Clinic discount to Speedball players during the clinic. $45 will get you entry, air and a case of paint. The clinic participants will need to put their new skills to work. So come learn to ref or play for those who are. Seattle Thunder is scheduled to be at DHP that day. So you might get a few turns in with the Pros.

G.I. Sportz, DLX Technologies,
Exalt, Virtue Spire,Pbnation, Luxe, Pbrack

Owner Diamondhill Paintball
Harrisburg Oregon
mama bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups