Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-29-2014, 06:13 PM #1
djphanatic

Question Azodin Blitz Evo firing

I purchased a Evo about 6 months ago and recently after a couple of games my Evo will only fire after every second push of the trigger, ex. push trigger fire, push trigger second time nothing, push trigger again fire, push trigger again nothing. I use a Duracell 9v battery and have not made any mods to the gun. What could be the cause of this?? thank you.
djphanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM #2
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

There are a lot of us who can help you out. You have to give a little more details like type of tank HPA or Co2, cleaning routine, o-ring status, settings on both reg and velocity adjuster. I will ask you to answer these before we can begin. Also make sure to keep the breach clean and clear.

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:58 PM #3
CA_Tectonics

How sensitive is your trigger setpoint set?
Do you have the post travel too close the the activation point?
Did you try a new battery?
Is this with a slow trigger pull or when walking the trigger?
What firing mode is this in?
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:58 PM #4
djphanatic

Sorry about that. I use a HPA Guerrilla Pro air tank 48/3000. The only way I've cleaned the gun (after every use) was by removing the barrel, removing the pullback pin and cleaning the inside. Have not removed nor replaced any o-rings. Setting have not been changed since I first used the gun. Reg and velocity, I wouldn't know how to check those settings.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:05 PM #5
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan

smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Change your battery. If that's doesn't fix it (it will), then you have a dying noid(rare)
Capt. American Blitz Evo
w/ matching zero
DP: Green G4...Green F8

LOOKING FOR A BLUE AZODIN ZENITH...PM ME
smalltownkaos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:08 PM #6
djphanatic

CA Tektonik

How sensitive is your trigger setpoint set? Would have no Idea

Do you have the post travel too close the the activation point? Would have no Idea

Did you try a new battery? Battery is always replaced before game

Is this with a slow trigger pull or when walking the trigger? It happens with both modes of firing, slow and walking.

What firing mode is this in? Green, Semi Auto
Old 05-29-2014, 08:05 PM #7
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by djphanatic View Post
Sorry about that. I use a HPA Guerrilla Pro air tank 48/3000. The only way I've cleaned the gun (after every use) was by removing the barrel, removing the pullback pin and cleaning the inside. Have not removed nor replaced any o-rings. Setting have not been changed since I first used the gun. Reg and velocity, I wouldn't know how to check those settings.
It's cool bro, no need to aplologize. I think what CA_T said is most likely the issue. You can check to see if it is your trigger by turning your Blitz on without air or paint. Then turn the eyes off and pull the trigger. You should hear a clicking sound, that's your noir. If you hear it everytime you pull the trigger. If not you will then have to adjust the set point of the trigger.

Use this as a helper. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCANiOBoqJA# I didn't search for any better videos so if this doesn't help then you can search for more.

Good luck, iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:51 PM #8
djphanatic

Just did what you requested and the click sounds every time. I called Azodin and they told me that its a possibility that the Duracell battery can be the issue because Duracell batteries are 7.5 volts. I was told to use Energizer 9v instead. Any thoughts on that??
Old 05-29-2014, 09:57 PM #9
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by djphanatic View Post
CA Tektonik

How sensitive is your trigger setpoint set? Would have no Idea

Do you have the post travel too close the the activation point? Would have no Idea

Did you try a new battery? Battery is always replaced before game

Is this with a slow trigger pull or when walking the trigger? It happens with both modes of firing, slow and walking.

What firing mode is this in? Green, Semi Auto

The first 2 questions are regarding that little screw in the middle of the trigger and how it is set in relation to when the trigger activates the switch on the board. That screw stops the trigger from moving any further back as you pull on it. If that screw is set so the trigger stops right at the point when it activates the switch, you can have issues. Be sure the trigger is allowed to continue to travel backwards for a good 3-4mm past the point of activation.

For the battery, are you using a new, name-brand battery? Some of the cheap batteries may be fine for use in a smoke alarm but with sensitive electronics that are also controlling parts moving at high rates, a good sustained output is needed. Also, a battery that is starting to run low (doesn't even have to be dead, just starting to run low) can cause all sorts of issues.

As smalltown mentioned, it could be your solenoid. There are really only 5 possibilities - battery, solenoid, trigger, wiring, board. Make sure that the solenoid connections are good and the wires are not damaged, try a new, name-brand battery, adjust your trigger as needed. Beyond that, you'll probably need to replace something.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:31 AM #10
matt_keyboardfury
ballin

battery
matt_keyboardfury is offline   Reply With Quote