Old 06-08-2014, 04:30 PM #1
pbforlife254

pbforlife254 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbforlife254 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbforlife254 supports Team VICIOUS
pbforlife254 posts videos on PbNation
pbforlife254 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
dye nt 10 bolt leak

Just wondering if anyone can help me solve this. When i first air up my nt there is no leak in the bolt but after the first shot there is a slight leak in the bolt loud enough to here. If you have any idea what this could be help would be appreciated thank you. Also when i first air up the gun the reg/macro(not sure where its coming from i think the fitting) leaks alittle until i twist the reg straight but then it stops and is fine. Not sure if that could have an effect.
pbforlife254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2014, 08:42 PM #2
wyndan21
"L" for LUXE :)

wyndan21 supports Team VICIOUS
wyndan21 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbforlife254 View Post
Just wondering if anyone can help me solve this. When i first air up my nt there is no leak in the bolt but after the first shot there is a slight leak in the bolt loud enough to here. If you have any idea what this could be help would be appreciated thank you. Also when i first air up the gun the reg/macro(not sure where its coming from i think the fitting) leaks alittle until i twist the reg straight but then it stops and is fine. Not sure if that could have an effect.

Replace your front rod oring its green and check the size 14 behind it... the bolt slides on both of these they may look fine but they might not be... also..

replace your small size 10 oring closest to the copper spring on the plunger...(the front one)

After these 3 orings are checked and replaced.... lube bolt system again and try it out

hope this helps.. this is what I did when it leaked out the bolt
SAVAGE D2 X-BALL 2014 #21
P.A WILDSIDE D2-X 2013 #2
SASK DEFIANCE D2-5MAN 09'-13' #21

PAWG GOD BLESS ALEXIS TEXAS, JESSIE ROGERS AND SIRI

WYNDAN 'ZONGO' CYR #21
Always Strive And Prosper A$VP
Long live A$AP
wyndan21 is offline   Reply With Quote