Due to school starting back up for me very soon I will no longer be working on markers. I have decided its best to finish the marker I am currently working on and that is it. This is also due to the fact that I decided I don't think its the best idea to work on strangers markers over the internet. I say this because I could be held liable for damages or something I did not cause. Thank you very much to everyone who supported this service and sent me markers!
I am looking to start repairing and tuning markers. I have been playing Paintball for about 2 years now and have recently gotten into tournament paintball this year. One of the things that I notice with tournament Paintballer's (not necessarily your average players) is that they don't always take the greatest care of their markers. Thus their markers break down sometimes. This is what got me interested in repairing and tuning markers (Also, the fact that I want to be an engineer and love repairing things). I love math and science and love to work with my hands as much as possible. So I have decided that I want to start repairing, cleaning, and tuning mechanical and electronic markers. Here is a list of manufacturers that I would like to work on:
Bob Long (I have lots of experience with these)
Indian Creek Designs (I also have a bit of experience with these)
If your marker's brand is not on this list feel free to ask me if I will work on it!
Here is how it works:
1. You will ship your marker to me at your expense and briefly explain the problem with the marker (I will PM you my address).
2. I will inspect and fix your marker as soon as I receive it and I will FILM THE WHOLE PROCESS IN 1080P HD! (I can send this video to you by email but I will only do this upon request. I make the videos for proof mainly and they generally come out to be VERY LONG.)
3. I will contact you if parts are required to fix the marker and ask if you would like me to purchase the parts at your expense and install them or if you would like me to leave the marker how it is and just tell you what I found. *NOTE*
I will also contact you to let you know what I found wrong with the marker even if it does not require parts.
4. I will make a shooting video of the marker WITH chrono readings if you have decided you do want it fixed. (This video will be posted on my Youtube channel and sent to you as soon as it is finished)
5. You will pay for labor (Flat Rate listed below) and I will ship the marker back to you at your expense with your choice of shipping method and insurance.
1. You will ship your marker to me at your expense and briefly tell me what is wrong with the marker in terms of tuning (I will PM you my address).
2. I will tune your marker on camera IN 1080P HD!
(This video will be posted on my Youtube channel and sent to you when it is finished)
3. You will pay for labor (Flat Rate listed below) and I will ship the marker back to you at your expense with your choice of shipping method and insurance.
I will clean any marker that comes to me whether it be for repair or tuning unless the customer says not too.
Diagnosis: FREE (included in the repair process)
Repairs - $25 flat rate (Tuning is included in this cost. If your marker requires parts that is at your expense too. I will not purchase any parts before I receive payment for them and you ask me to do so.)
Full Tuning - $10 flat rate
I DO NOT CHARGE BY THE HOUR! I CHARGE ONE FLAT RATE! NOTE ****I WILL ASK FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE FLAT RATE LABOR CHARGE WHEN I AM FINISHED WITH YOUR MARKER BUT BEFORE I SHIP IT BACK TO YOU****
In the rare event that I cannot tune or fix the marker to the customer's satisfaction, there will be no labor charge!
post feedback once you have received your marker back from me!