PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2014, 02:52 PM #1
AyyPetey
Akuna Matata

G3 will not shoot

I have a dp g3, the gun airs up fine, but when I go to pull the trigger it won't shoot at all. Sometimes it even fails on the field, I'll start shooting, pause then shoot again and she won't fire. Idk what the issue would be. Comments?
TFG
AyyPetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2014, 05:48 PM #2
CA_Tectonics

Could be battery, opti sensors going bad on the board, the fang on the trigger needs polishing, eyes malfunctioning, trigger pre and post set screws set too close to the activation point.

Try a new battery first. Next, take a piece of aluminum foil and pass it over the opti sensors on the board (with power on, air off - make sure the solenoid clicks every time). If the foil works, take the trigger out and sand/polish the face of the trigger fang that faces the opti sensors or glue a piece of foil onto the fang.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:00 PM #3
AyyPetey
Akuna Matata

Thanks
TFG
AyyPetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:03 PM #4
Ryn_Droma

Ryn_Droma is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
Try a new battery first. Next, take a piece of aluminum foil and pass it over the opti sensors on the board (with power on, air off - make sure the solenoid clicks every time). If the foil works, take the trigger out and sand/polish the face of the trigger fang that faces the opti sensors or glue a piece of foil onto the fang.
Thank you for posting this. You just saved me from replacing a solenoid. Polishing the trigger fang fixed mine
Ryn_Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:15 PM #5
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryn_Droma View Post
Thank you for posting this. You just saved me from replacing a solenoid. Polishing the trigger fang fixed mine
Good deal. Glad it worked for you . Those opti sensors can be a little sensitive at times.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:04 PM #6
blazerjuggalo

blazerjuggalo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
blazerjuggalo supports Empire
Dont know if you fixed the problem but when i had the same prob it turned out that the eyes where going bad and it would do the same thing its doing to you try shutting the eyes off and see if it still shoots
blazerjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote