Well, Ive seen a lot of Thread's asking how to get better. Just thought i should make this thread.
Well 1'st of all, You need to figure out if you are going to play Xball
, or just wood's ball.
I know nothing about wood'sball so your outa luck there.
The following 10 tips and tricks are for XBALL Format!
1. Know your bunker's (ask the regular's at your local field, or check out the stickies)
2. Communicate, Communicate, And Communicate some more! Alway's talk to your teammates calling out where the opposing player's are and who's out Ect ect.
when your at home bored, grab your setup go behind a doorway Pretend it's a bunker and just practice snapshooting!
If you do not know what snapshooting is, this is where you are standing behind your bunker and someone or everyone is shooting at you, you do this to try to get them out by quickly rotating your body outside your bunker shooting and coming back in as fast as possible!
4. Do not be afraid!!
Fearless is good at times! Dont be afraid to bump up! Now dont go kamikaze but move when you can.
5.Figure out if you want to play front
, Or mid
These are positions in paintball. Mid usually Is between the two, Depending on the team's strategy.
6. Play ALOT
! I know you want the best of the best gear, But if your spending all your money on gear you have no money to play!
7. Drink lot's of water, This is VERY
important on hot day's! or any day for that matter!
8. Stay in shape, If your out of shape and wearing a mask running around in hot weather, you get Tired. Tired= slow and lazy
9. Fit in with your field's group of regular's, Ive learned by doing this you will learn many many things. Don't be afraid to ask questions!
10. Expect the unexpected, Have fast reaction time and be ready for anything, Also mix thing's up on your opponents and maybe give them a little painfull surprise when least expect it
Well, I hope you all get something out of this! Just remember, whatever is happening just have FUN and play paintball.
The best of luck, Wanta3g0