djxenex
Flank em!

djxenex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
djxenex plays in the APPA D5 division
djxenex has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
djxenex has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo750 View Post
i dont believe feedback has anything to do with "flipping"... some people just have stuff to sell.
true not knocking that, in fact I encourage it, all of my markers have been bought in BST. I just think you should know what you are selling, so it doesn't get misrepresented.
Advertisement
Old 05-22-2014, 10:59 PM #23
Razgriz2006
BG Falcon

Razgriz2006 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo750 View Post
i dont believe feedback has anything to do with "flipping"... some people just have stuff to sell.

Jojo you are all good man you are on here posting and helping out on the forum. Sorry to have lumped you in the 300 category but there truly is some people on here that don't keep what they have long enough to actually know what's up with it.

some of my most marginal deals have came from hidden problems that I got from the "flippers". Its hard to say anything about it because most of the time its just little stuff you miss when you are getting a new gun. Missing shims, missing trigger screws, bolt scratches, dead micro switches or the worst thing is a 30 second clean job that reveals gunk in crevices.

yeah Jojo when looking at it being a member since '03 puts you at like 32 deals a year which don't sound that bad. There are other guys on here who took thier dealings and made a business out of it and now have a reputable name.

I'm sorry to over generalize its just a frustrating thing cause it happens to us little guys a lot and this thread is just more evidence of that.
Razgriz2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:10 AM #24
jojo750
shocktech DM5

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jojo750 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jojo750 is Boss
jojo750 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
i knew what you guys meant.. i was just busting some chops about it...hahahaha...
no offense taken at all on my part.