Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2014, 12:42 AM #1
C@mM!

Deathstix 3

Fairly unknown (except in Australia), Deathstix just released a new version. Gone is the fake CF - seems to be a relative decently thought out barrel, kinda if a boomstick mated with a Lotus.

Thoughts?
C@mM! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2014, 07:10 AM #2
Chillanator

I think the .689 would be the only larger back I would actually use. I would rather see the .695 and .692 in a .677 and .676

New ninja star ball sizer is a plus. I personally prefer the older hard cases compared to this new soft case as well.

Last edited by Chillanator : 05-21-2014 at 07:12 AM.
Chillanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:58 PM #3
C@mM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillanator View Post
I think the .689 would be the only larger back I would actually use. I would rather see the .695 and .692 in a .677 and .676

New ninja star ball sizer is a plus. I personally prefer the older hard cases compared to this new soft case as well.
I'm not sure if its market, but the only paint we get down this way that is that small is the GI. Delos, Dye, Killer are all boring 685-693 - so it might be a regional thing.
C@mM! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:40 PM #4
Mr. Stealthy

Looks cool but I would have to see them in person. The old deathstix felt very cheap to me and didn't have the greatest quality control from what I heard coming from other users. I do like the what looks to be paint sizer that comes with the kit though.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote