PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-19-2014, 10:19 PM #1
Gleaton1

Practice

What's goin guys, my name is Harrison, I am 20 years old, and I live in Dalton, Georgia. I am looking for an amateur paintball team who is willing to let me practice with them on the weekends at local fields. I am however, only home for about 3 months till the next school semester. I will then move back down to Brunswick, Georgia. I am just looking for a team to practice with in order to keep me practicing and in the grove of things. I am more of a front player, but I have always been told that a good player knows how to play all the spots so I am looking for a group of players who will give me advice on other positions. I will also add that I am a beginner in competitive paintball. I have played paintball since high school, but I have only played recreational paintball. It would be awesome if a team would give me a chance because this could also teach me a lot of things that I didnt already know. Thank you very much and see you on the field.
Gleaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Repttarrr

Repttarrr plays in the MiLP
Repttarrr plays in the APPA D4 division
Repttarrr has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Repttarrr supports Empire
Its tough to find teams on here.. my best advice would be go on Facebook and join the GA pb pages or justt go to the hotspots (Nitro, Dosser, OTP, BIP) and look for teams. Everyone for the most part in the GA paintball scene is pretty friendly so it wouldn't be hard to find some guys
Old 05-21-2014, 09:13 PM #3
paintballa_08

paintballa_08 plays in the PSP
paintballa_08 plays in the MiLP
paintballa_08 plays in the APPA D4 division
Harrison it's about a hr drive 1 way but you should hit up Nitro. a lot of good guys play out there.

EKK Elite Soldier
Phi Sigma Kappa Psi Septaton #33

Grass Roots: Low Country Paintball... circa 2006
paintballa_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups