05-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Minnesota Pro Paintball
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Burnsville-Lakeville MN
Part Time Service Specialist - MN Pro Paintball
MN Pro Paintball is seeking a highly motivated individual to work in our Burnsville retail store part time. If you are highly motivated individual that loves dealing with people and being surrounded by the sport you love then this is the job for you! Click the link below to fill out the application and see what the position entails.
- Maintain a positive customer buying experience in the Burnsville Store
- Be energetic, motivated and possess the ability to multi task
- Handle and resolve all minor customer issues related to the Burnsville store
- Support store, park and any other company related events
- Consistently provide a sense of urgency to maintain store standards
– Ensure facility operates in a professional, clean & organized way & to the expectations of the Store Operations Manager
- Answer questions in store or over phone to help customers get information they need
- Sell and explain all products and services that our company sells and offers.
- Learn and be efficient with the point of sales system (Microsoft RMS)
- Learn all aspects of our business and communicate that to our customers
- Other duties as assigned by managers
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Enters purchases into cash register to calculate total purchase price.
- Accepts cash, or bankcards for payment; completes bankcard transactions according to established procedure.
- Counts money, gives change and issues receipt for funds received.
- Maintains sufficient amounts of change in cash drawer.
- Balances cash drawer and receipts; documents and notifies manager of discrepancies.
- Complete shift paper work and track coupons.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years old to apply.
- Must not have been convicted of, pleaded guilty to, entered a plea of nolo contendere to, or received judicial diversion for any felony charges or to any violation of any federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, controlled substances, or sex-related crimes.
- Must not have been convicted of, pleaded guilty to, entered a plea of nolo contendere to, or received judicial diversion for any misdemeanor charges involving DUI/DWI or alcohol, or use, possession, manufacture, or sale of controlled substances or drug paraphernalia within the past five (5) years.
- High initiative and self-motivated must also be a quick learner.
- Outgoing, easy to talk to, and must feel comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- Outstanding customer service and organization skills.
- Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Some familiarity paintball helpful but not required.
- Flexible and FUN personality.
- Ability to operate computer system efficiently.
- Literacy in English with the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and posted schedules.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, unsupervised, throughout the day.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Required to work most weekend and some weekdays.
Compensation, Hours and Benefits:
- Pay based on experience and qualifications
- 10-15 hours per week, 20 hours per week at most
- Free Season Pass
- Employee Play Days
- 15% discount on all store purchases
-Employee pricing on paint
- Opportunity to grow within a team environment